Server time: 2017-10-24, 09:36
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Cipher

taking a break

Cipher    0

yeah, naw, can't do it right about now. can't be fucked to deal with reports and shit when what just happened, happened.

i'll probably be back tomorrow. i might be back in a few weeks to a month. but if you can't find me, then here is your reasoning.

ii'll be hanging around on ts probably so if you wanna know what went down, go ahead and poke me or PM me and i'll give you the word.

peace

DickSlide    250

Later.

Oliv    1890

Hope whatever is going on you get it sorted and we catch you around again. Take care.

Covert    0

Its best if you dont let what a bunch of windbags say dictate your enjoyment and involvement in the community. Nevertheless, have a good break. We'll see you when you get back.

Faith    733

Good luck doing whatever you're planning to do in the next few months. Hope to see you back and we can get talking again.

See you fam, just remember you have a bunch of people behind you at the ready to listen if you need to talk, that includes me. For now take as much time as you need to yourself, and take it one day at a time alright.

Sofie    0

Don't let anyone in the community ruin the fun for you. I hope to see you back soon Cipher. Message me if you ever want to play some games <3

Roach    1660

Take care man. Sometimes you just need to step back. It's best this way and then you'll be able to return with more positivity about your situation :) Hope it gets resolved man.

Nihoolious    1252

We all need a break sometimes. See ya in a bit.

Randle    933

cya mack mayn

Keira    1475

Take care of yourself Cipher. o7 see you when you come back.

LoneStarrr    84

Take care man, everything will work out in the end. I'm here if you ever want to chill, play some games, or talk about shit.

Good luck with everything and come back soon.

My man! I hope you're alright buddy, don't want to see you gone. Hopefully you're back soon, will miss you! :(