Server time: 2017-10-23, 22:48
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Djrealwolf

John Edward Richerdsons' Combat Logs W.I.P

Djrealwolf    0

The Kingdom

It's been three or so months since the fall of Jofferys' "kingdom". I remember being in Kab when the French Legion came in and elected Joffery president.I didn't know it then but that was the start of something new for me no more would I live my life on the side lines of the political seen. I slowly made my way into the groups that lived and worked out of Kab as a known respectable trader. Soon the Kingdom was form and after proving my worth I worked my way into it, at first to give my life the purpose I am always seeking, later for the intel I would gather on them.

Now don't get me wrong the kingdom wasn't all that bad and in hindsight I would almost say it was good for people and groups of the central regions, but the Clowns, Renegade, and Plantation groups allied with the Kingdom needed to go. The Renegades were and are just a group of thugs. The Clowns... fucking cannibals. Plantation were slavers nothing more.

At first I gather the information really just for myself to use, until the day I was introduced to my family, Camp 101. Camp 101 in my eyes at least, is the last best hope for the people living in this hell on earth. The leaders and members of camp 101 all hold ideals that they should use their knowledge and numbers  to help all survivors get back the ABC's of survival. This means helping survivors learn cooking, camping, fishing, hunting, shooting, and protection.

I fell in love with this group and began to feed the intel I was gathering to it. I had my purpose and for the first time in years I was proud of what I was doing with my life. The information I gathered was used extensively when the Northern Alliance was formed, It help when the war with the Plantation.

The North

After Kab/Jamestown fell to shit I moved up north with camp 101 and began work as a guard due to my military training. In just a week or so my brothers and I fought a small war with a group holding Sevorgrad. The 101 maybe a survivor camp but we got fighters and we fought in most of the Northern Alliance wars. The True Northerners, "or so they say they are". I don't really know much about this group. They live in Sevorgrad and basically attack anyone who goes their. They mostly all talk with deep raspy voices and wear really old black arm bands, trying to be spooky I guess. Before they joined the NA with us we, camp 101 fought a small border war with them. They fought hard but in the end we settled our differences kinda peacefully. As of now they have left the Northern Alliance. I cant know if we will have to fight them again someday, but something tells me to keep my rifle clean.

THE WAR

In the past few week we fought like dogs to hold a NA trade post from a LARGE group of savages. Day after day after we fought many died on both sides, I even took a round... thank god for life medics. That war showed us and me many things about the  course 101 must go down to survive. The war showed us that as much as we hate to fight.... only the strong survive.

For now I sit in the home of 101, Stary Yar waiting for the next "war", sometimes I go south to gather information but for now my heart stays with the north, and my mind.... it stays rattle by the war with the savages.

Nihoolious    1251

Maybe some colored text, images etc. to spice it up a bit. Cool to see that you used IC information when mentioning group names instead of assuming tho :^)

Castiel    1124

Good stuff, but yeah spice it up a little :) looking forward to more

Sign in to follow this