Server time: 2017-08-17, 05:51

Sign in to follow this  
Ladybug

Anton [PRIV FREQ]

Ladybug    94

*Nick groans as he wracks his mind trying to remember the frequency.*

"Hey? This the one? Just name the location. I'll be there. I need someone to explain this shit with Kirill straight. I don't trust the bastard enough to take him for his word. I'll come alone, an' I take it you won't. As long as we can talk."

*He releases the PTT.* 

Grimnir    584

*Anton, sitting on the bed and loading his guns, hears the response he was waiting for and responds*

Yep, that's the one.

Alright if you wanna meet that bad, we shall meet. I will approach you soon about a location, but right now I have to take care of some old friends starting trouble.

*He scratches his head.*

Did you talk to Kirill, since then? How is he doing? I think I overreacted a bit... I guess I kinda snapped that night....

*He sighs.*

I remember what you said a while ago, but would you actually kill him? I am not sure about this anymore, after all we are supposed to be brothers...

*Anton releases the PTT button and waits for a response.*

Ladybug    94

-snippety do daa-

*Nick sighs, pressing the PTT again.*

"I would stick by my word, but I am trying to learn the whole story. I haven't talked to him since that day it happened. I guess he's fine?"

*He pauses again, sighing.*

"I gave my last drop of mercy to Tucker. That well has dried up. If Kirill has threatened the lives of my brothers- I'll end him myself and give you his head as proof."

*He releases the PTT.*

Grimnir    584

*Anton pushes the PTT button down.*

So you want to meet me? Sure, name a time and I will name a place.

*He pauses.*

What are you even trying to achieve here if I may ask, I told you on the radio already what Kirill tried.

*Anton releases the PTT button.*

Ladybug    94

*Shepard finally decides on a time, he presses his PTT.*

"Two days from now. There isn't much I can say over the radio, even this frequency. It concerns you though, and you'll wanna hear it. If you've got a more private frequency that doesn't have any of our mutual friends on it, I can tell you there an' be done with it."

*He releases the PTT, awaiting the response.*

Grimnir    584

*Anton pushes down the PTT button.*

That one night in Severo, when we talked about the Alliance, I gave you another frequency... only you. I think we should talk sooner than two days, so let's do it over the radio.

*Anton releases the PTT button.*