Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:25

Sign in to follow this  
Beni

Ryan, what just happened[Private Freq - 223.4FM]

Beni    672

* Danny sits down on his bed in Gusty's pub and thinks about the days events.... The meeting with Mr.Balfour and The whole situation with Elena and The Pagan's... He then take's his glove off and looks at the carved F in his index finger... And sighs... After hearing about Elena getting nailed to a tree it brings back memories of that night... He then pulls out his radio and tunes it into Ryan's frequency... Then presses the PPT Button *

" Ryan... What the fuck happened today? First I hear about Elena and The Pagan's... I talked to Damien on the radio about it... I don't know what to say, I don't know why they'd do that... To anyone... I would've stayed out of it... I wouldn't of taken sides but... I know what it's like.. having not done something then being nailed to a tree for it...

If Fox hears about that, she'll flip... Then she'll start and then I'll start... That's when I'll get involved.

So, what happens? What now? I don't like this. At All

* Danny releases the PPT Button * 

*Ryan watches Elena lying on the bed, still not awake from the attack earlier. He had carried her back up to the house after paying a doctor to look at her, but now he had to wait. He takes out his radio and hears Danny's message, gripping the PTT*

They did it... they took Elena for no reason... most likely to get to me... Apparently we never helped them... they caused their own problems and fucking expected me to bail them out

*he rubs the back of his head*

I will make sure Elena recovers, and then I will litter the streets with Pagan blood

*he releases the PTT, looking at the recent wound on his lower right arm. He ignores the pain and turns his attention back to Elena, checking her pulse every few moments to make sure her condition doesn't change*

Beni    672

* Danny presses the PPT Button *

" Well... I've seen your friends... Majoirty of your friends are my friends... But... Honestly.. They've messed up.. Are you planning to... K-Kil.. Them? " 

*He speaks into the radio, the tone of his voice cold and emotionless*

I will kill every single one of them

*he releases the PTT and stares at the revolver on the table across the room*

Beni    672

* Danny think's about the time he met Sammy... A prospect who's a child from The Pagan's... He then presses the PPT Button * 

" They've got a child rolling with them know Ryan, a kid called Sammy.... What about that? "

* Danny releases the PPT Button * 

*He holds the PTT*

Sammy was there, they were all there I just fuckin know it... and they will all pay for what they did

*He releases the PTT and taps his foot restlessly on the floor*

Beni    672

* Danny hears Ryan's message and he is shocked... He then presses the PTT Button * 

" Ryan... That's just a kid... He's just a kid... Like me, Josh, Scottie, Fo..*He stops himself*  I know you're angry.. But if you hurt a kid, you'll get that reputation and you'll be despised... Don't hurt the kid... Please... I would say don't hurt any of them but, when that fuck Bryan hurt Fox... I wanted to hunt them down, and that's been taken care of now... Then... Bryan should not show his face... Ever... I know you're angry, and I know what it's like to have someone close to you get hurt like that so... Do what you've got to do Ryan... "

*Danny releases the PTT Button* 

*Ryan sighs as he hears Danny's message. He takes the radio and holds the PTT*

If Elen... When Elena wakes up, I will try and figure out who was there... If Sammy was there, I will hang him from Pagan clubhouse... send a message to those cunts to head back to Russia... If he wasn't there then... as long as he doesn't get caught in the crossfire... I won't touch him

*he takes a moment to think about Danny's last comment*

And you have no idea what its like Danny... you have no idea

*He releases the PTT and goes back to monitoring Elena, tapping his foot restlessly on the ground in an attempt to stay awake*

Beni    672

*Danny hears Ryan on the radio and his face instantly turns angry... Then presses the PPT Button* 

" I don't know what it's like Ryan? Really... Having someone who you care about so much beaten to a pulp right before your eyes? Then being forced to watch her have fucking nails put into her hands and feet? Then pretty much not being able to close your eyes without the thought of her screaming in pain in your mind? Then after all that... After all of fucking that, you tell me I don't know what it's like? Ryan, you're like a brother to me.. Actually no, You are a brother to me... But trust me... I know what it's like, it's about more than just the physical pain... 

Do what you've got to do " 

*He grips the PTT, raising his voice as he talks*

Imagine it for a second Danny... The woman you love... the love of your life... screaming... screaming in pain down the radio

and I don't know where she is... she is being tortured by men that you have fought beside... and you know deep down that you brought this on her

She has never done anything wrong... NEVER done anything to hurt anyone... and she is dying... and all I can do is listen

*he pauses*

At least Fox is a murderer Danny... Elena has done NOTHING

So its not the same... and you don't know what its like...

*he releases the PTT and rubs his eyes, keeping himself awake*

Beni    672

* Danny presses the PTT Button * 

" I'm not arguing over this Ryan, maybe you're more hardened than me, you've seen more that's for sure... What happened with Fox is probably the worse thing I've seen in my life... I know how it feel's... It may see.m like nothing to you, but to me... It was a lot... A whole fucking lot... She was the only one that * He stops himself * 

You know what Ryan, I get it now... I never got it before... But now I understand... I understand why you're going to war... I understand why now... I understand... 

How is she?

* You may notice a faint, whispered  " I understand " *

* Danny releases the PTT Button, and looks down at his finger *

*Ryan presses the PTT*

She hasn't woken up yet... Doc said I've just got to wait, see if her condition improves

Look Danny

I don't want to hurt the kid, but Damien threatened to kill Josh... he threatened to take away his chemo

And lets not forget, they're the ones who fired the first shot

*he releases the PTT and stares at the radio in front of him*

Beni    672

*Danny hears Ryan's message, and presses the PTT Button* 

" Ryan, don't get that reputation of hurting kids... Everyone is despised for it... Think about it Ryan, how many people do you know that hurt kids and are hated now? Exactly...

Unless that kid try's to shoot you, or hurt anyone in our fam... Your family... Don't do anything to him, please. " 

*Danny release the PTT Button* 

*Ryan presses the PTT*

I cared about my reputation... and my wife was attacked

What does reputation matter when shit like this happens... if killing the kid protects my wife... protects Outrun

*he sighs*

That's what needs to be done

*He releases the PTT, shaking his head*

Beni    672

*Danny presses the PTT Button* 

" I know I can't stop you... And if you're going to do it... Don't make the kid suffer... He's just a kid, he doesn't know what he's gotten himself into " 

*Danny releases the PTT Button* 

*Ryan presses the PTT*

I told you Danny... if the kid wasn't there... and if the kid doesn't get in my way nothing will happen

but if Elena wakes up... and if she tells me that a kid was there... watching her suffer

I will end him

*Ryan releases the PTT*

Beni    672

* Danny presses the PTT Button *

" Ryan, the kid probably feel's horrible inside, but put yourself in his shoe's... A 15 year old lad standing there with a bunch of adults... Pagan's.... he isn't going to speak up and say... You know what guys, let's just leave her alone... He's not going to say that is he? Because you know that they'll smash his head in... And you know they would, you know exactly what they're like Ryan, and don't deny that either... "

*Danny releases the PTT Button* 

*Ryan rubs the back over his head, looking toward Elena on the bed. She wouldn't want him to kill a kid and he knows it, he sighs and holds the PTT*

fuck....

*he grabs a bottle of whiskey from his bag*

I will try to keep the kid out of it... I will try Danny... That's all I can fuckin do

*he releases the PTT*