Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:09
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Zero

Blackwood Civil Affairs [Open Freq]

Zero    454

*Jericho begins transmitting.*

"This is Jericho Riker of Coldwater, requesting a meeting with a Blackwood Civil Affairs representative. This meeting is of great importance.

*He ends the transmission.*

*Dean wakes to hear the transmission reaches over to his back pack pulls out his radio and reply's* 

"Hello Jericho, this is Dean Wilks Blackwood Civil Affairs representative, what seems to be the problem?

I am available to meet in Lopatino, please advise when you are able to meet. Dean out"

*Dean ends transmission and waits to hear a reply*

Zero    454

*Jericho presses down on the PTT button.*

"Greetings. I have had a conversation with the colonel of Blackwood in the purchasing of a small parcel of land in your territories. I have sent a courier with an enclosed envelope with the land we wish to purchase. If you can, please discuss this with the Blackwood officials, and then we can schedule a meeting to finalize the deal."

*Jericho ends his transsmision.*

BigRig    20

*James is sitting at his desk filling out heaps of paperwork when he hears the muffled sounds of his radio under a pile of unorganized paperwork. He attempts to quickly search for it trying not to mix the inbox with the finished work, unable to quickly find it he eventually slides all the paperwork off the side of his desk into a massive heap revealing the radio. He quickly grabs the radio and presses the PTT button and in a frustrated tone he replies*

Yeah... the paperwork... is on its way.. 

*James clears his throat*

We'll have to discuss payment in person however. We are giving you quite abit of area to run your operation out of our town. Ive informed my officers about a potential payment arrangment that can be made.

*James releases the PTT button on his radio*

Zero    454

*Jericho pushes down the PTT*

"Understood. I will be located some where on the land for quite some time today. If you wish we can meet there."

*He releasses the PTT.*

Sign in to follow this