Server time: 2017-10-18, 16:51
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Thumper

Player count

Question

Thumper    0

I honestly didn't search for the answer to this question. Actually typing it make me think 'do a search noob' but I'll ask it anyway.

The player count on the home page, does it count each time we log in or is it counting unique character log ins?

4 answers to this question

Randle    928

I believe it is unique logins.

Rolle    2937

Every time you join our servers and pass whitelist check the whitelist app also updates a "lastplayed" field in database to current time. Then the script on the home page counts how many players have that field set to a time within the last 24 hours.

So it's unique whitelisted accounts that joined in the last day.

Thumper    0

Every time you join our servers and pass whitelist check the whitelist app also updates a "lastplayed" field in database to current time. Then the script on the home page counts how many players have that field set to a time within the last 24 hours.

Awesome. Thank you O' Great and Powerful One. Can I suggest adding the word 'unique in there? It has more of a 'shock' value. ' Blah blah blah Unique Players in the last 24 hours.

Rolle    2937

Awesome. Thank you O' Great and Powerful One. Can I suggest adding the word 'unique in there? It has more of a 'shock' value. ' Blah blah blah Unique Players in the last 24 hours.

Done!