Server time: 2017-10-23, 08:09
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Charlo

Interview with Cloudy

Charlo    0

2d3f3cf4df.png

The idea of interview a community member is to take yet another step forward towards bringing the

community together.

The idea is to create a thread where we will interview a random community member.

During this interview we will ask the community member some questions regarding the community and how their DayZRP experience has been.

This week we interviewed:

Cloudy

Thank you so much for participating!

~ Tell us something unique about yourself! ~

Well , for a young lad , I'm pretty tall which would be 6'7 or 2.01m. tall. I've been playing basketball for 9 years and counting.

~ Which section in the Forum are the you most interested in and why? ~

That would be Radio Chatter for all the latest IC drama and gossip. And Media because I'm a sucker for beautiful pictures and drawings.

~ How did you find out about DayZRP? ~

I've found out about DayZRP a while ago. Actually a community member Karolis brought me in. So the reason I'm here is all on him. I personally thank you again for all those steam messages asking me to atleast try <3

~ Have you made any friends during your time in this community? ~

Oh boy.. I whole lot of amazing people , I'll probably forget some , but just so you know I love ya'll Heart.

Miss Cookiebunny , Jbrewitz , Coreena , Aiko , Charlie , Loops , kiwienne , WhiskeyFoxtrot , Dan Backslide , ThatGuyRyan , Phoenix , Undead , BlazerPazer72 , Poro , Earthwalker , OxeN , josephlad , TeigenG , LoneStarr , Fergus Doyle , efcjelavic , Giovanni , PalmtreeWhale , PurifeR , Pinky , Lyca , JackGreen2, FailingFriendly , Blynx , Cipher , PatZ , Teh Snoipeh

~ Is there something that you would like to see added to our community? ~

Not really , I love the community as it is.

~ What are some of your most memorable DayZRP experiences? ~

There are a lot of them, but most memorable involve Outrun and the Unchained.

~ Do you have a video of your favorite roleplay moment you would like to share with us? ~

Sadly I don't record as much , only for report purposes , but there are a few I'd love to share if I only had a video.

~ Do you have a video of your favorite funny moment ingame you would like to share with us? ~

As again I don't record much, there have been a lot of funny moments , that I'd love sharing with all of you.

But there's one video that Sam Fields captured a shoutout to him

[video=youtube]

~ What do you think someone should at least do once while playing DayZRP (funny and serious and of course within the rules) ~

It probably won't be a lot of fun, but try playing a hardcore character. One death and it's over. Of course scrapping out the beautiful DayZ glitches and bugs. It's going to bring that fear element into the game and it will be pretty enjoyable to do.

~ If you could meet one roleplay character you have met ingame in RL, who it would and why? ~

I would probably want to meet Loops's character , Iceman. He seems like such a chill guy and hanging out with him would be such a blast.

~ Ingame, what is your favorite location to hang out? ~

At this point it would probably be Stary, since that's where all the fun stuff is happening so far. It used anywhere where Outrun, had a camp.

~ What do you feel is the best thing about DayZRP and our community? ~

The best thing would probably be the people, at least from my experience, I haven't met anyone who wouldn't be fun to talk to. So many amazing personalities in one beautifull community. <3

~ Is there anything you regret IC and OOC, since you have joined DayZRP (if yes, what and why?) ~

IC - I regret a couple of things my character Woods did , but those decision lead to some interesting RP.

OOC - I regret nothing OOCly.

~ Do you have any tips or hints for newcomers? ~

I'm a newcomer myself, I've only been here for around 3 to 4 months. But I would suggest , creating a blank character. Let IC events develop your character, don't overthink your first character.

~ Is there anything you would like to see more of within the community? ~

Nothing that I can think of

Interested in doing our interview?

Well you could be the potential next one!

We randomly pick people.

Keep a close eye on that PM box!

DickSlide    250

Great interview!

Keira    1472

Thank you for the interview Cloudy!

Randle    933

Good interview Cloudy.

Castiel    1124

Nice interview. Cheers for taking part, Cloudy.

kiwienne    56

Remind me to give you BeanZ tomorrow, bud :)

Melvin    84

A fellow basketball player? What, you support the Warriors eh? :troll:

Mira    0

Love you Cloudy. Great interview at least someone thinks I'm relevant.

Undead    314

Good read Cloudy. Solid stuff my dude.

Majoo    742

Nice interview thanks :)

PatZ    390

Great read my beaver.

RedSky    123

Was a short but intresting read. Honestly man the video still has me laughing while typing. If anyone has a clue who said that please for the love of god tell me.