Server time: 2019-02-18, 13:25 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Ami.Knight

To the trolls

Hey Ami! gosh its been a while since i've seen you around IG, we should fix that!!

if i might offer a (hopefully) helpful suggestion!

since there are already a great deal of already established camps around chernasaurous across both servers.. perhaps you could attempt to strike up an arrangement with another group with a place of their own with mutual benefits? they could offer assisted security for your goods.. and they could get first picks on all of your latest supplies? and since youre a trader and would be getting high amounts of traffic, perhaps there is a pre-existing group that enjoys high traffic in their camp and would be willing to work with you? just a thought to mull over!

im really sorry to hear about your camp troubles, it's just incredibly sad that there are those who would do such a thing for the sake of spite. anyways.. i hope this helps!

c:

I feel bad that people are ruining your camp. and griefing is a sad thing.

but on the other hand, it's only gear and This is to all of you who do not like that people are stealing from your camp or robbing you. I had a few tents and people have stolen things from them and people have been griefing them. but it's only fucking gear, it is like spilled milk do not cry over it. we can find new gear :)

I have no problem with people emptying out my tent and/or putting everything on the ground so it despawns, if they found it then well good for them.

But when they leave notes in my tent reading: "This tent is cancer" , "your are a scrub" , "you are a noob at this game"

now that disturbs me...

But when they leave notes in my tent reading: "This tent is cancer" , "your are a scrub" , "you are a noob at this game"

now that disturbs me...

it's just fucked up and I agree it is not necessary

As someone who many people would likely class as a bandit (at least a part-time one) I really don't think that it is fair to lump all "bandits" in with the actions of a few people who may or may not be "bandits" nor should you assume that they all share the same opinions.  I'm thinking that this assumption has a lot to do with some of the responses you have gotten, and the language and tone of your post probably hasn't helped either.

I don't think that it is too far of a stretch to assume that there are people who would not class themselves as bandits who would do or have done to camps what has happened to yours.  Can you be 100% certain that a group didn't just come through and remove everything in multiple trips.  I have done this before (the multiple trips) and I don't see anything wrong with it, supplies are in theory hard to find and I am not going to pass up an opportunity to make whats yours mine if I think I can help provided for myself and whatever group I may be in to assist in our on-going survival.

I do however agree that IF what actually happened is what you assumed happened, then yes, that serves no real purpose (unless of course they actually took your tents/barrels and used them) and there are better things that could have been done if they wanted to make some kind of impact, including leaving notes that have a bit more thought than "haha we found your camp you idiot" or simply going back there and trying to catch the camp owners at their campsite and providing some good hostile/bandit RP.  That's not to say that destroying camps should never be done, I think that there are valid reasons to do this to someones camp under some circumstances.  My personal opinion on the whole destroying campsites issue is that there needs to be some form of actual RP between the camp site owners and the people destroying it (whether in person or by leaving a threatening letter in their tents) and they should have some sort of forewarning that it will happen if they don't move their campsite within a reasonable time frame (for example, where the campsite owners set up in another groups territory), or the groups need to be in an ongoing conflict with each other or have had hostile interactions which would give the raiding group execution rights on the campsite owners.

Now to address your point about being a "trader", even though you didn't receive any RP from the person/people that did that to your camp, isn't your camp being destroyed/removed like that something you could use IG to further your characters development anyway?  As shitty as the situation may be, doesn't this give you something to take away from the whole experience?  Personally, if someone finds my stash and does the same thing, I would at the very least just take it as a lesson in where not to hide my barrel/tent.

Can't really be in your shoes because I don't make stashes/camps. I don't want to get attached to gear in this game because of this reason. Plus I don't like gear in this game very much :/

I would love for people to find a way to stop this, but it's very hard. I did not read all the replies, but that's just my opinion. Don't make massive stashes and you won't have to worry about getting ripped apart by trolls.

The I see it is if you put down a tent/barrel  If someone finds it its there's I mean you cant just say "Dis Loot be 4 me"  the other thing is.....its just loot and can be replaced over and over again , you cant just tell people to ignore that huge base in the middle of the woods.

Hey Ami! gosh its been a while since i've seen you around IG, we should fix that!!

if i might offer a (hopefully) helpful suggestion!

since there are already a great deal of already established camps around chernasaurous across both servers.. perhaps you could attempt to strike up an arrangement with another group with a place of their own with mutual benefits? they could offer assisted security for your goods.. and they could get first picks on all of your latest supplies? and since youre a trader and would be getting high amounts of traffic, perhaps there is a pre-existing group that enjoys high traffic in their camp and would be willing to work with you? just a thought to mull over!

im really sorry to hear about your camp troubles, it's just incredibly sad that there are those who would do such a thing for the sake of spite. anyways.. i hope this helps!

c:

Sadly i haven't really met any groups lately. The times that I am on are so late most everyone is usually asleep. Otherwise i think it would be great to have a steady trade route with an actual group. If nothing else it would be a steady source of RP.

Sadly i haven't really met any groups lately. The times that I am on are so late most everyone is usually asleep. Otherwise i think it would be great to have a steady trade route with an actual group. If nothing else it would be a steady source of RP.

hmmm... i seeeeee. that does present a problem! if you havent already, take a good look at this map then. all information on it can be taken as IC knowledge just like you would see on a sign or billboard in game. perhaps one of those markers could be the answer youre looking for!

Happend to me a few times but try not to get angry if it happens buddy. its easily findable, like other people just post it in another locations mate

Back when we started the settlement in Guglovo, we had like 4-5 tents, unimportant stuff, no ammo, no guns, just rp items, and food...

They stole them...

After some time we had bigger tents and we filled them half or more with apples, and still stole it.

The RP reason to steal so many tents and so much is that you are basicly greedy.

But sadly this won't stop...