Server time: 2017-08-21, 21:51

Sign in to follow this  
JimRP

L.I.F.E Alert [Open Frequency]

JimRP    154

*Dimitri finishes setting up the board outside the clinic at Camp Hope.*

*Dimitri would pick up his radio and press his PTT.*

"Hello. This is Dr. Dimitri, I am broadcasting this message from Camp Hope, here at Camp Hope we decided to provide a new service for the people of Chernarus. We are going to be putting up posters around mainly the triangle but other major cities for people who have been missing, L.I.F.E may also offer rewards, depending if the person filing the report being able to offer one. After a report for a missing person has been found, effort is going to be put into the research of finding the missing person. If you'd like to file a report, head down to Camp Hope, south of Novy Sobor."

*Dimitri stops the transmission.*

*Jack would would press the PTT with a smirk on his face*

"Might as well put mine up in advance."

*Laughing can be heard before he would release the PTT*

Mercy    501

Hope, exhausted from her Pumpkin running for an eventful idea takes her radio. She lays on her bed almost putting her to sleep instantly. She talks down the radio.

"I'll make sure to go in a car with some of these posters. I'll put then on church doors which is the most obvious place around there. I hope this helps, we can't offer much but we will try to give what we can in appreciation for helping those in need."

She flicks her radio off, immediatley passing out from exhaustion in her clothes drenched slightly in sweat from running around like a maniac.

*Close to passing out in his office because of how many drinks Xavier had he hears the static of his radio*

*He holds down the PTT button and says very sloppy like* 

"My family and I would love to help L.I.F.E find missing people as well as put up posters. Anything we can do to help L.I.F.E. 

*Xavier sets down his radio drags himself to the other room where his bed is lays down and instantly passes out*