Server time: 2017-10-22, 06:46
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
The Buddha

Just a little fore warning

The Buddha    24

Right now I am very very ill. 

Started off as a cold and has now spread into my chest. Joy!

Why are you telling us that? I hear you internally ask, so I don't actually hear that, since it's internal and all that, but maybe if you say it out loud, maybe.... 

Okay, so yeah, right now my main goal is to find the RP items I am looking for, and after a little run last night, I have found most of them. YAY! Now, just because (since am ill) my main goal is RP items (for now, till I can speak again), that does not mean I will not RP if I should bump into you. But, I hope you can understand if I go silent for a spell, I am most likely coughing up a lung. So if anyone bumps into Troy Bruce on the server, and am not all that talkative, please understand I don't mean to be, but breathing is not fun right now, much less talking. As such I probably won't be doing much/on for long if and when I get on the server, and will be sticking to the quieter coast for now. Am taking this time to basically set up my character, really. 

I would RP this illness out, but to be honest, talking causes me to cough badly, almost to the point of throwing up. I doubt anyone really wants to hear that on voip every 2-3 minutes. I would text RP, but when the coughing fits start, yeah, will be either slow, or riddled with typos, you would think it was klingon or something. 

So in short, I will make a serious effort to RP, but right now it will be no where near my usual level, and I hope you can understand, am not trying to be a dick, am just really really sick. 

peace!

Sam Fields    156

Gives you time to get that character page up and running! :)

In all seriousness, that sucks dude. I had man flu a few weeks back and RPed in-game with it. Luckily my guy was recovering from a gunshot wound- so it played into my hands. Get better soon bro.

The Buddha    24

Thanks guys, yeah, going to be spending most of this time out of the server, jumping on now and then, like I said, to establish my character a bit. Just thought I should let everyone know before I get a hundred bad rp reports should I bump into anyone lol

Sofie    0

No need to apologise for being sick (: I hope you will get better soon!

If I was you I would speak as much as I could in game, then text roleplay when your feel the coughing get out of hand. I had a dry cough for 5 weeks recently where I sometimes ended up having coughing attacks. I was able to avoid most awkward situations though. Good luck.

The Buddha    24

Just a little update, been to the G.P. and been given antibiotics and steroids. Am beginning to feel miles better, Sadly though there does not seem to be a whole mess of coastal rp going on. I have seen only two people since I joined, and both of them seemed to be freshies. Been sticking to the coast as One day my guy wants to repair a boat and get out of chernarus, hoping one of the pacific islands are clear of zombies. Hunting in the woods and living off game and the odd can he finds, but so far not a lot of people. Saw some shady figures in Gorka when he ventured into the map a bit, but aside from that, not much movement.. where is everyone?

Joules    274

Try the north and triangle? Not much else to say but that. I would love it if coastal RP would take off, I find so much joy in wrangling my herd and freaking people out with them.

Just a little update, been to the G.P. and been given antibiotics and steroids. Am beginning to feel miles better, Sadly though there does not seem to be a whole mess of coastal rp going on. I have seen only two people since I joined, and both of them seemed to be freshies. Been sticking to the coast as One day my guy wants to repair a boat and get out of chernarus, hoping one of the pacific islands are clear of zombies. Hunting in the woods and living off game and the odd can he finds, but so far not a lot of people. Saw some shady figures in Gorka when he ventured into the map a bit, but aside from that, not much movement.. where is everyone?

You can find people here

The Buddha    24

I may head in land, just to find rp. But to be honest, with a map as huge as we have, why is all the rp centred mainly around the "good gear" places? Especially when gear is not supposed to be important in DayzRP....

WilliAM    431

Feel better my man!

Remember, there's nothing wrong than text RP'rs

I may head in land, just to find rp. But to be honest, with a map as huge as we have, why is all the rp centred mainly around the "good gear" places? Especially when gear is not supposed to be important in DayzRP....

You will always find survivors around "good gear" places such as, North-West airfield. Kabinino, Stary, and novy sobor are all great towns to look for people.

I hope you got better already, but if not get better soon buddy!

Raptor    188

I came down with the worst flu ever a few weeks back and at first my voice sounded sexy af, so I RPd a temp character. But eventually, I steadily lost my voice and I had to RP the sickness out on my main. It wasn't fun but lets hope you get better soon man.