Server time: 2017-10-17, 01:51
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Hicks

A lone house in a field.

Hicks    56

xP5Rqeo.jpg

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/57f1437541389.mp3[/mp3]

As you pass a lone house south of Stary Sobor you decide to take a look inside to see if theirs any supplies laying around and to your dismay the house reeks of death. Upstairs you find the body of a man slumped against the wall and the floor covered in dried blood with 9mm shell casings all over the place. On closer examination, you see that the man's legs and lower torso are riddled with bullets more than likely being the source of most of the blood in the room. His eyes still open but lifeless gazing towards the opposite side of the room with a sadness to them. Going through his pockets you find three patch's, a wallet, and a passport. Each patch seems fairly crudely made but still legible with each having their own text stitched into them 501st, Rising Hope Militia, and Blackwood. The passport and a drivers license found inside the wallet confirm the man to be named Lucas Hicks a Canadian that was 26 years old. Tucked in the wallet is a note written out on an old piece of paper.

"If you're reading this it more than likely means im dead. If it was by your hand well go fuck yourself arsehole and the off chance it wasn't well sorry for the crude language. Im not really sure why I bothered to write this note but hell maybe these words may help someone not go down the same path I have. Short and simple don't be the good guy, don't go out of your way to help others just take care of your own and try and live a long enough life and just maybe you will get to feel some happiness in this hellhole before it squishes the last bit of life out of you. Im sorry to all the people i've killed and hurt but honestly you all deserved it. Im sorry to all the people i've walked away from but it was never my responsibility to take care of you or guide you in the first place. You may tell yourself the things you have done are because of me or someone else like I did for so long like the fool I was but the path you walk is your own. To the people who for some reason still give a shit about me well im sorry it ended up this way I wish things could have been different but just do one thing for me. Live as long and well as you can. I'd say maybe will see each other again some day but I stop believing in that foolishness long ago but hell at least you can sleep soundly without having to fear my sarcasm and insults eh?"

"Sincerely Lucas Hicks former commander of the 501st and Rising Hope Militia"

Randle    927

RIP A REAL ONE.

Nihoolious    1248

o7 true pillar, died trying to punch me out. Not gonna lie though this shit had me lightweight depressed after reading it.

Autumn    127

You will be missed Hicks, an exemplar, a legend. Brothers in Arms, come hell or high water

Rory    1557

Shit. o7

BigRig    20

A Blackwood officer is dead?!... Lies and propaganda

*begins the coverup operation*

Dishes    159

Oh shit o7 Goodnight sweet prince.

Nice read, fantastic music to go along with it.

Hicks    56

Still think your faking it.

510d1cc3fffdf45258807875cdb0ebd0.jpg

Clumsy    226

Picachu-crying-pokemon.gif

It's so sad......Nice read though! 

Keira    1444

Goodnight sweet prince... o7 Hicks

Well this depressed the fuck out of me, Rip Hicks :(

o7 true pillar, died trying to punch me out. Not gonna lie though this shit had me lightweight depressed after reading it.

Should have shot you while i was on overwatch you hicks killin bastard ;)

DickSlide    250

Big old RIP. The 501st has truly died.

Sign in to follow this