Server time: 2017-08-21, 01:02

Sign in to follow this  
DeontayW

Just for a conformation

Question

DeontayW    0

Does it count as CL[Combat logging] when you're about to leave and someone opens fire on you and you don't know who that person is.

6 answers to this question

Hebi Kotei    302

/Moving to questions.

Beni    685

Hello DeontayW.

If someone opens fire on you, attempting to kill you without and initiation it would be attempted RDM... It could also be considered as BadRP To...  if you have not been initiated on then no, it would not classed as combat logging... I wouldn't log out if you're being shot at though, just to make sure... If this does happen however you should only log when no RP is taking place. 

The scenario you just explained however, will hardly ever happen... Because well, not a lot of people in the community shoot at someone for no reason, if someone does shoot at you however, you actually gain KOS rights(If you're not running with them dynamically, of course.)

Combat logging isn't really a thing here due to the 30min waiting time after someone initiates.

So, no.. It would not be combat logging... If someone initiates right before you're about to log off and you log off, then yes... It would in fact be a rule break... A good way to prevent this from happening is to break line of sight from all people and then log off...

I hope this helps.

Beni    685

Thanks for clearing my mind up,really appreciate it mate!

Don't worry about it my mate.

Ender    502

Thanks BigBeni for Answering his question, I'm glad we could get it solved for you

If you have ANY more questions please dont hesitate to ask 

/solved

Rose    143

Just be careful logging out if your being shot at, if your hit even somewhere that wouldnt normally kill you once you log but before you have dissapeared it will insta kill you. and you wont know till you log back in.