Server time: 2017-10-24, 00:35
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  

Hello Everyone

Hey guys! I am new to DayZRP and cannot wait to get in game!!! Anyone have any tips for me while I wait for my whitelist application??

Dishes    159

Heyyyy there! If you have any questions feel free to message me or a Community Helper! <3

As for tips, you can take a look at a ton of guides here.

Cipher    0

Hey man, welcome to the community :)

Some tips:

-Read through some of the continuation lore (found in the Lore and Stories section of the forum), its good stuff and will round out your knowledge of the DayZRP universe

-Go find yourself a group to get started with. They'll teach you good RP faster than you can teach yourself, trust me on that.

-Of course DayZ is a game about finding cool gear but do not let that influence your RP if you can help it. Just because you find a smersh vest doesn't mean you have to hide from everyone in fear of being robbed. Find a good mix of classic DayZ and good RP and you'll have yourself a good time.

-Talk to people! Ask questions! Get involved in the forum! Its the quickest way to get rep and get your name out within the community. It sucks at first not knowing anyone but you'll find a group of people to roll with and it all goes up from there.

Hope this helped,

Cipher the community helper

DickSlide    250

Welcome!!

Bunny    356

Welcome, hope you'll enjoy your stay!