Server time: 2017-10-20, 16:24
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Haggis

Advice on Sig

Hey all, TickzTockz aka CJ has asked me to come up with a forum sig for him, then provided zero details on style or color scheme or pretty much any other stipulation other than it has to "be cool".

Spent a wee bit of time there and came up with this but i haven't used photoshop for years and at 3am my creative skills are dwindling.

So far: 

tickz_tocks_latest4.png

I plan to put a background to fill the text and to mess around with the font but any suggestions or advice are welcome.

Cheers,

Haggis

Bran    0

damn, that actually looks really good. Personally, I think its perfect how it is and you can't really add anything (sure you can change it but again, it looks good as it is)

But, I am more about simplicity when it comes to sig's. I am sure he would love it though

Clumsy    226

Maybe make the Emboss a little less on the text. Other then that just a border and a background I think it'll look awesome :)

Cheers for the advice mate, i don't like the text at all, just started on this, need to adjust the lighting etc :

tickz_tocks_latest6.png

Not sure which one looks better, just playing around with ideas while im bored.

(just realised i spelled Tockz wrong, fix it tomorrow)

Aiko    649

/Moved to Media

Also, I think it looks great how it is honestly. ^_^ You should see about making a actually media thread, and see if anyone else would want graphics from you.

Like i said, still learning the new photoshop but enjoying playing with all the tools. Once i'm more familiar and have done a few more including one for myself i'll be happy to help anyone that needs it. Thanks for the support.

DickSlide    250

Pretty good sig you have here.

Majoo    742

The second version looks really nice :)