Server time: 2017-08-19, 13:17

Sign in to follow this  
Jamescb333

Hey guys im new! Just trying to meet people

Jamescb333    0

Hey fellow DayzRP players, I am new to this community but I just wanted to make a post to say hi and maybe meet a few players like myself. Also if anyone has any advice for someone like me it would be appreciated! Thanks!

Welcome, James. ^_^

Castiel    1124

Hey dude!

A tip would be to wait a month or so before diving into hostile RP. Play somebody similar to yourself until you get the feel of things. :)

SpaceCowboy    226

Welcome buddy!

Hope you enjoy your time here! Remember to always play with an open mind and enjoy making your story.

Welcome James! Dubble-check your answers on the whitelist. Might spare you some time.

Welcome to the community, James. ^~^

Dishes    159

Heyyyy there! If you have any questions feel free to message me or a Community Helper! <3

As for advice, you can take a look at a ton of guides here.

Jamescb333    0

Welcome buddy!

Hope you enjoy your time here! Remember to always play with an open mind and enjoy making your story.

Thanks! Ill keep that in mind

Heyyyy there! If you have any questions feel free to message me or a Community Helper! <3

As for advice, you can take a look at a ton of guides here.

Haha thank you, ill probably end up asking some questions later on xD

Hey James it's me, James. Pleasure to have ya here.

^_^

Welcome to the community, James.

Make sure to really read the rules and not just get the questions right and forget.

Have fun out there, and hope you make some good stories :)

DarkSide    229

Hey James

This and welcome!

Welcome man!

And like Castiel said, wait before you dive into hostile RP as there are a lot of things you need to take into consideration when doing it

Chief    597

Hey, good to see someone who has an open m in d and is looking for guidance.

My tip? Make a civilian character and just try to carry as little as possible. Don't go in with to extensive of a story and just keep things simple. Hope to see you in TS or IG soon!

Joffrey    718

Hey fellow DayzRP players, I am new to this community but I just wanted to make a post to say hi and maybe meet a few players like myself. Also if anyone has any advice for someone like me it would be appreciated! Thanks!

Listen here you son of a bitch. Welcome.  And if you want someone to show ya' teh gaw dyamn ropes?!   You can be my Padawan.  

Otherwise go ahead and pick from the plethora of other friendly folks willing to help you out. Good Luck!

Jamescb333    0

Listen here you son of a bitch. Welcome.  And if you want someone to show ya' teh gaw dyamn ropes?!   You can be my Padawan.  

Otherwise go ahead and pick from the plethora of other friendly folks willing to help you out. Good Luck!

Well ill be damned!! If you wanna show me the gawt danged ropes then lets do it!! Ill be ya damn padawan boy

Welcome

My adadvice if you choose to use it is to make as many mistakes as you can so then you can improve your rp with others here and have you character go through some dramatic stuff. Last piece of advice from me would be don't bring blood into any business deals unless needed