Server time: 2017-10-17, 18:57
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
ThatRyanGuy

Old Mobius Frequency [Private]

ThatRyanGuy    0

*Ryan sits down heavily against a tree, taking the pressure off his wounded leg. He takes Mack's notebook out of his back pocket and starts flicking through the pages again, reading the information in it more closely. As he turns to one of the pages he notices the title "Information on Elena King" and stops. He starts reading the information carefully, confused on why Mack has collected information about Ryan's wife. He folds the corner of the page and scrolls to the front, reading one of the frequencies labelled "Backup frequency" and adjusts his radio, holding the PTT*

This is Ryan Robertson, broadcasting on this frequency to any surviving Mobius members

*he pauses, looking again at the information on the notepad in front of him*

I got this frequency from Mack's notebook, if you are not aware he is an old friend of mine and gave it to me before he planned to go off the radar. I am looking for, an explanation about some of the information in this notebook

I will stay tuned to this radio frequency for 24 hours, if any of you guys are still out there... stay safe

*He releases the PTT letting out an exhausted sigh. He uses the tree to pull himself up from the ground and looks ahead of him, across the field. He finally pushes himself off the tree and continues limping back to his house*

Deputy_Derp    0

Darren hears the transmission and after twiddling his thumbs for a moment, he responds

"Information on the notebook, eh? What're ya wantin' to know?  Oh... Say 'Hi' to Josh for me."

He releases the PTT and goes back to running.

ThatRyanGuy    0

-snip-

*Ryan hears Darren's voice and takes the radio out of his vest pocket, continuing the limp through the forest as he holds the PTT*

Information on Elena King

*He takes the notebook out of his jeans pocket and quickly scans the information there*

Why has Mack got information on what Elena wears, where she hangs around, about personal shit in her life?

Why is this written down in Mack's notebook?

*He releases the PTT and continues moving through the forest, sliding the radio back into his vest pocket and taking his rifle into his hands*

Deputy_Derp    0

-snip-

-snippity snip snip xoxo-

Darren relaxes after running continuously for the past 20 minutes, he then responds.

"Gimme - a sec - to - catch - Uhh - Breath...                     Ahem, yeah, information.  Right, so uhm... yeah. That is in there because someone asked us to gather information on her, don't worry about it though, the person was testing us. Nothing was going to happen to Elena. Also, I could really use that notebook... lots of information in there that would help us. Perhaps Felix can come collect it? I'm going to bed now

Anyway, yeah, don't worry about it, Ryan. Just a notebook to keep notes... Heheh... Night."

Darren releases the PTT and places it carefully on the branch of the tree he's sleeping in. Cozy.

Squillium    420

*Miller is shocked to hear someone on the old Mobius frequency and pauses before pressing the PTT*

My advice to you my friend, burn that notebook. Nothing good can come from it.

*Miller hangs is head, still depressed over the death of his former friend*

ThatRyanGuy    0

-snip-

-snip-

*Ryan listens to both the broadcasts while lying in his bed, resting the bullet wound in his leg. He takes his radio and holds the PTT*

Just a test? I would quite like to know who was testing him, pretty sure you owe me that much Darren

As for the notebook, I'm gonna keep hold of it. Got some useful information on people that I need information on. Also i'm pretty sure when Mack gave me this notepad he didn't intend for me to burn it

*He releases the PTT and places the radio back on the table beside his bed*

Deputy_Derp    0

He presses down the PTT and responds.

"Hell if I know. I don't know the people that set up contracts, all that was Mack's job."

He releases the PTT and continues walking through the middle of nowhere.

Sign in to follow this