aaronstran

pinewood

Question

12 answers to this question

Deegan    154

-USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST-

Stop posting.

OP, Pinewood is in game. Try there. I'm sure they'd rather you find them IC rather than metagame it from the forums.

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    758

Stop posting.

OP, Pinewood is in game. Try there. I'm sure they'd rather you find them IC rather than metagame it from the forums.

I agree.

Find out IG OP maybe have a look through the radio chatter section of the forums.

DocofPinewood    32

One must find me the Doc of Pinewood and all of your questions will have answers. In game a course. ;)

So where does one find pinewood?

Pinewood is a group of people that are heavily IC when it comes to finding them so get out there, search and ask questions.

Joules    231

Wait someone is actually looking for my beloved town? *cries*

I'm sorry to say though, but Pinewood has been dead for a very long time, but the story lives on IC. Get IG and I'm sure eventually you'll find out the story. Just ask Doc heh

aaronstran    0

I will gladly try and find them in game. I spent 6 hrs wandering around the other night without seeing a single player so i am just anxious to find roleplay. Thanks.

I will gladly try and find them in game. I spent 6 hrs wandering around the other night without seeing a single player so i am just anxious to find roleplay. Thanks.

You can always take a look at the map  to see where you might find some RP!

Also, take a look at this thread which is not too outdated.

Oyface    309

Wait someone is actually looking for my beloved town? *cries*

I'm sorry to say though, but Pinewood has been dead for a very long time, but the story lives on IC. Get IG and I'm sure eventually you'll find out the story. Just ask Doc heh

If only we got all this recent attention back when we were actually still doing Pinewood, huh? :P

Magnus    31

-snip-

If only we got all this recent attention back when we were actually still doing Pinewood, huh? :P

Because others have set up in pinewoods ol' spot. Though I'd love to see you take it back.

Oyface    309

-snip-

Because others have set up in pinewoods ol' spot. Though I'd love to see you take it back.

Being part of original Pinewood and the fuckery that followed was definitely the best time I've had during standalone, and my personal favorite story arch I've been part of. But for me, that story is over.

At the end of our first run I left the ruins of Pinewood to eventually join up with our enemies, the Brothers of the North, but in the end took the side of the Mayor and got shot down by some of the same people that called me a friend. At one point we have to move on to new stories, rather than keep dragging up the good old days. ;)

Now it's the Alliance's turn to try to holding down that land, good luck fellas. You'll need it. ;)