Server time: 2017-08-21, 01:03

Sign in to follow this  
link13233

Server Preference?

Which DayZRP Server do you prefer to play on?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which DayZRP Server do you prefer to play on?

link13233    0

Hiya,

I was just wondering what server people around here like to play on for DayZRP.

I'm kind of new here and I tend to like to play in servers with a lot of people. I know time of day has a lot to do with how many people are on at that given moment. 

So I guess my questions to you all is:

1.)  What server do you prefer to play on (US or EU)? 

2.) Which server would you say sees the most traffic and at what time during the day do these servers see the most players?

Whichever server has nobody on it, so I can gear up. No, really tho, the server is irrelevant. If my friends are on one, that's where I'm going.

Crim    93

S1, most traffic is between 6PM - 11PM GMT

Whatever server my friends are in.

I prefer S2 because it has better ping for me, but I usually go on whichever has more people.

Solo    62

Personally I like to play on s1 for ping reasons and I feel that it see's the most traffic throughout the day.

Castiel    1124

Whichever one has more people. If S1 is full and S2 has 40+ people I'll join S2, but any less and I'll just spam the full server til I get in.

GaryCash    23

I always go with the higher pop server generally speaking unless something like friends are on the lower pop drawing me there. However I tend to prefer the server with better ping if they are close to equal pop.

Whichever one has more people. If S1 is full and S2 has 40+ people I'll join S2, but any less and I'll just spam the full server til I get in.

yeah I'm pretty much the same

link13233    0

Alright cool. Yeah There are a few characters I've read about and looked at on here and am hoping to run into eventually.

:D

But yeah Ive seen some amazing looking OCs. One of the best RP scenes I've seen in a long time.

Ramon    335

It does not really matter. I normally choose the one with the most people on it.

;)

Jayden0113    0

I've only played on the US server for the week or so I've been around, and it's been quite fun. Activity usually picks up at about 1:00 Pacific, and stays high for quite a while.

As an European I must say that S2 in mornings, S1 in evenings.

I hop on whatever server has the most people to RP with, or whichever my friends are on. As long as I'm not on a nearly empty server then I wont get bored haha. But both servers are perfectly fine as they always have a good amount of people on, so I'm not fussed :)

Schwarzwald    0

EU only. There are som many people on at prime time though it gets hard to get into the server though. Would be cool if there were 1 or 2 more.

Jeroen    1

I play on EU only, better ping for me! Are there any plans on getting another server running?

US server has the best RP and best groups

I jump on the server my group is on. Or I hop on the server that has the most people. I prefer the US because better Ping, but oh well.

MSGabriel    1

Used to play on both back in the day, now I tried S2 and the lag was making the game unplayable. So S1 all the way right now.