Server time: 2017-10-21, 03:30
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
swilly

Swilly, notes of a madman.

swilly    13

Entry one. 

2/8/2016

Those motherfuckers, Zeke, Mr. Black, Tully.....I cannot even describe what they did to me.

The way those motherfuckers strangled me with a leash, and made me crawl...like a damn snake.

It was pure humiliation. I even went back to the camp, I wanted help, I just lost a fucking arm,

But what did the motherfuckers do? They stood there and fucking watched, I told them Black was 

there, he was right under their noses....but they did not see it, only I could. Only me and Bryan...

3/8/2016

I will kill all three of them...I have to, Zeke, Black, Tully ALL OF THEM!

I will not stop..can't no..I want to tear them apart.

I will be writing again soon...Thoughts get jumbled in my head a lot more now

Figured I should keep this journal, you know...to keep my head straight.

Entry two.

9/8/16

We met some new people yesterday, Bryan and I...Siward, Daniel, And this guy Sparrow.

They are all like-minded as me and Bryan, in the sense that they hate those fucking bastards, Outrun.

I have been watching their camp for days, from these buildings, oh the things I want to do to those fucks.

Today is the day though...My allies and I are moving on an attack against the camp, I want some god damn revenge.

Bryan does not like the idea though, keeps telling me not to do it. Imagine that, I saved that fucks life more than a couple 

times and I do not even have his support? Fuck him, if he does not want to help us, then he can get fucking smoked

for all I care.

9/9/16

The attack did not goes as planned...we had to get the fuck out of there. No one was killed thankfully, well..

I guess if any of my boys got killed its not like I give much of a shit anyway.

Bryan finally came around, Helped us out with the attack. Sadly we are on the move away from the coast now, It

is too bad, I liked seeing all those happy people, kept me sane thinking about how their little lives could be so easily 

destroyed. I have noticed something weird though..I used to actually care about people, you know? But ever since...ever 

since my encounter, I just could not care less about anyone...

Entry 3

9/10/16

Outrun left Berezino, I am on the move now, Daniel, Siward, Bryan, and I. I feel as though the lines between my sanity and insanity are 

getting blurred. I just do not give a fuck anymore....and honestly, it is scaring me. Bryan knows it too, he's been keeping an eye on me,

he thinks I don't notice, but I do. I need to find a place where I can go, alone. Somewhere to let my thoughts kind of....float freely. 

9/11/16

I finally found a place, some house, alone, a click out from Kabinino. I like it here...I can finally express what I have been thinking, 

Bryan never wants to hear about it nowadays....I saw him sleeping the other night, in his tent. I thought about how it would be so easy to.....no, he's

my damn friend, what the fuck am I thinking.....

XxLoneWolfzZ    19

I have been waiting for this. Good way to retroactively bring back Swilly. Look forward to reading about the Evil house, hype.

Karolis    0

Weird and unique. Something I don't come across in these forums a lot. Thanks. Really good!

JAMMIELAD    201

This is proper Stephen King level this ;)

Nah but seriously, it's short, to the point and honestly realistic (to me), I don't know about you but I'm not a fan of these massive dairy entries, it's just blegh. Whereas you just put down a few lines because that is exactly what you think. Cannot wait for more. ;)

swilly    13

This is proper Stephen King level this ;)

Nah but seriously, it's short, to the point and honestly realistic (to me), I don't know about you but I'm not a fan of these massive dairy entries, it's just blegh. Whereas you just put down a few lines because that is exactly what you think. Cannot wait for more. ;)

Much appreciated! More is on the way, just wait on it man, how fucked up it gets makes stephen kings novels look like a damn cake walk haha!

Poor swilly, he tried. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Interested to read more entries my dude.

One day my man, we'll cross paths again lol.

Weird and unique. Something I don't come across in these forums a lot. Thanks. Really good!

Thanks for the feedback!

Sign in to follow this