Server time: 2017-08-22, 09:00

Sign in to follow this  
saVageSam

The Faceless Hero - Photography

saVageSam    3

Hello My Lovely Survivors,

Here I will be posting some of my amazing screenshots taken at the right moments, I will not use filters or any editing simply raw files.

Just a man with a F12 camera and the right angel :)

Either way, enjoy and let me know what you think!

Sincerely,

Sam - (The Faceless Hero)

RJKLYcp.jpg

"New Beginnings" - I got lost in the woods and had to camp among the pines, the smell of pine cones and cooked fish over the fire was still in the air. Once I got out of the small camp I came to this clearing and had to take a majestic photo of the morning sun.

saVageSam    3

WCIP0uE.jpg

"I spy with my little eye" - Through the wonders of the binoculars and partial blur due to dehydration and a low angel shot, I was able to capture this beauty in her natural habitat.  I could almost smell her heavenly aroma through my gas mask, not to mention that bag full of goodies she must have been collecting! "Hmmm... I wonder if she has peaches :P"

p.s - Natural photography can look amazing too without the need for any software adjustments :D

Savage sam? I know just the group for you

saVageSam    3

l969CRr.jpg

"Hunting Black Coats" - After witnessing a group of black armband bandits rob some innocent travelers, I decided to take a look as to where they were heading. While remaining in the tall grass and being invisible with a ghillie outfit, I observed these savages in their natural habitat! To tell you the truth folks they were eating people! :o

I love the stories you put up!

saVageSam    3

8Mpbsww.jpg

"Are we alone" - As I was traveling the barren fields with no survivors in sight, I could not stop and look up with wonder questioning the very thought "Are we alone?". Although meaningless to say one can not stop to let their mind carry on wondering and asking - Where is God in all of this chaos?

WQJHPlu.jpg"2 Lovers & 1 Can" - Today as on my travels near Green Mountain I came to an astonishing sight of 2 individuals - Were they lover? Maybe! Who knows? All I can say is that her love for Spaghetti was making him jealous.