Server time: 2017-10-19, 18:27
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Terra

Interview with Plattonterror

Terra    1449

2d3f3cf4df.png

The idea of interview a community member is to take yet another step forward towards bringing the

community together.

The idea is to create a thread where we will interview a random community member.

During this interview we will ask the community member some questions regarding the community and how their DayZRP experience has been.

This week we interviewed:

Plattonterror

Thank you so much for participating!

~Tell us something unique about yourself!~

Well this year i am finishing my last year on marine time trading academy , and currently i am working on ships as an apprentice officer i am hoping one day to be enlisted in the coastguard  . My hobbies are spearfishing , fishing , basketball , tv series/Movies and of course video gaming

~Which section in the Forum are the you most interested in and why??~

For me its the Guides and Tutorials.There are a lot of useful stuff in there on how to improve your RP also you can take an idea for your next character. I think the newcomers should keep an eye out on that section cause it helps a lot

~ How did you found out about DayZRP?~

I just googled dayz rp servers

~Have you made any friends during your time in this community??~

Yes. ThatRyanGuy , Britman , Charlie , The Chief , Jake and most likely i forgot few.i am pretty sure more will be added come as i spend time IG

~Is there something that you would like to see added to our community?~

Probably some more things to play with in the character page like skills tab , flaws tab etc.

~What are some of your most memorable DayZRP experiences?~

1) With Doctor Hans whom he has hired me and some of my mates to capture people so he can experiment on  , until we got backstabbed and became experiment subjects as well

2)would be with the Masquerade capturing me and the owner of a store in kabanino and had us go through an amazing torture and try our best to survive

3)I joined some folks trying to help a guy find his girlfriend and on the way we found out that the camp outrun has been attacked and we begun a search for both the guy's girlfriend and on the attackers on the outrun camp with tons of good time on the way

~ Do you have a video of your favorite roleplay moment you would like to share with us??~

This is the only video with me in it it was in my first days in the server.In this video i tried to save my friend who was the owner of the shop from a member of our trading team and talk some sense in the usurper however i didnt knew all the people around the shop where with the usurper and while i tried to tell them to get out of the shop i got shot (note i could only hear Jacob and Ryan not the other guys)

[video=youtube]

~Do you have a video of your favorite funny moment ingame you would like to share with us?~

Unfortunately  i dont have any

~What do you think someone should at least do once while playing DayZRP (funny and serious and of course within the rules)?~

To let other know of if a feature like wound etc is reveled , most of the time it leads to a good RP

~If you could meet one roleplay character you have met ingame in RL, who it would and why?~

This is a tough one . I would say Barry Dune . It is always a good time with him around

~Ingame, what is your favorite location to hang out?~

Nowhere in particular

~ What do you feel is the best thing about DayZRP and our community? ~

The community itself and the staff team . For the community most of the guys i was able to meet and interact IG and on the forums are great guys and made everyday enjoyable . As for the staff you guys are doing an excellent job , you are the foundations and the pillars of this community if it werent for your hard job this community wouldnt be where it is now

~Is there anything you regret IC and OOC, since you have joined DayZRP (if yes, what and why?)~

OOC - I think in some occasions i should have taken some matters a bit more seriously than i did it might have led to a better outcome

IG - That i still havent joined a group (i was in dynamic groups tho)

~Do you have any tips or hints for newcomers?~

A lot. Firstly to not go straight for a bandit character but for a typical survivor. Secondly is to make sure the understand the rules and if they dont understand something to dont hesitate to ask. Thirdly to not hesitate to ask help from a veteran in DayzRP i saw a lot of the veterans in the community willing to help newcomers and if not veterans another community member.Fourthly to not be bothered if their voices sound funny or i something to let it all out they can do it. I cant think of something else

~Is there anything you would like to see more of within the community?~

2 things.

First for the people to go out from the triangle it would be a welcome change to see more people outside of the triangle . Secondly : For people to be able to separate OOC with IG in the end of the day we are all playing to have fun

<3

Interested in doing our interview?

Well you could be the potential next one!

We randomly pick people.

Keep a close eye on that PM box![/color]

Jamie    1418

Not a bad read. Thank you for taking it.

Ramon    360

Thanks for doing the interview, I liked it! :D

Castiel    1124

Awesome interview man :) I remember torturing you in the barn. Kabanino store, that's a throwback.

Nice interview mate, thanks for the shoutout :)

Thanks man. your welcome ;)

Awesome interview man :) I remember torturing you in the barn. Kabanino store, that's a throwback.

Thank you . Yeah that was an amazing torture indeed :)

And thanks you everyone for your worlds . It was a pleasure doing this interview

DickSlide    250

Enjoyed reading the interview! Very well done.

Keira    1451

Thank you for the interview!