Server time: 2017-08-21, 17:57

Sign in to follow this  
reesesaddict

Oliver are you out there? (Open Frequency)

reesesaddict    28

*Ryan grips his radio and thinks about what he is saying before he presses the PTT button.*

Oliver, the guy from Vybor earlier, I hope you are okay friend. I saw you get shot by that maniac. I am sorry I couldn't get to you.

*Ryan takes a breath*

Oliver, the man who shot you is dead. I don't know if you are still alive. Moments after I killed the man, a group with white armbands came into the town. I got nervous. Please let me know if you are okay. I can help you get some medical attention if you need it.

*Ryan gently sets down his radio and tends to his fire.*

*Xavier hears the name Oliver and listens onto what the person on the radio has to say after getting a location he runs with a crew of 5 to the last known location of his friend Olivier. They find nothing to tiered to keep searching for the night he grabs his radio and holds down the PTT button* 

"This is Xavier Segato, I met Oliver about 3 hours ago, we had a long talking and I told him if he needed anything I would do it for him. I guess this is my chance, Who is this that is speaking?

*He thinks to himself he is waisting time asking for names, he continues* 

"Names are not important I have a wounded friend out there I need all the information you can give me ASAP. Whether it be over this frequency or in person I need it. I can help find Oliver and make sure he is okay I just need information. Please respond soon. 

*He releases the PTT button holding the radio in anger as he slowly drifts off to sleep on the top of a hill*

reesesaddict    28

*Ryan listens to the frequency with a bit of hope. He presses the PTT button.*

His name was Oliver, Oliver Fox. He was wearing a red bandana and I believe he had a baseball bat. Not entirely sure.

*Ryan takes a deep breath*

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I hope Oliver was okay.

*Ryan sets down the radio as he starts to eat a meal.*

*Oliver grins and reaches for his radio*

*He finds it and presses the PTT*

Ah yes I could never forget that voice. Yes my friend I am fine. A little shaken up but I woke up in a weird place. The whole event is foggy to me but I appreciate your attempts to contact me you are lucky I have friends around who monitor the radio almost as well as I do. 

*Oliver looks over his shoulder he is being left behind* 

I must get going though as my travels have led me to many different places. Hope to see you again soon. 

*Oliver release the PTT and stuffs the radio in his bag*

*Xavier hears the voice of his friend who he thought was dead*

*He holds down the PTT button*

"Oliver I cannot tell you how good it is to hear your voice my friend. We spent days looking for you no trace of you anywhere. You must meet me my friend Oliver we need to talk about something, Something I would rather not say over the radio. 

*He releases the PTT button and smiles*

*He continues holding the PTT once more* 

"It is good to hear from you my friend I will call off the search for you. We must talk soon. Ben tornato, Welcome back my friend."

*Xavier releases the PTT button once more*