Server time: 2017-10-18, 00:22
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy!

[193.1] The United Nations (Open Frequency)

Jimmy!    0

*A Chernarussian voice comes through the PPT. The radio transmission appears distorted as if barely out of range*

If anybody can hear this transmission... Do not lose faith.

*The transmissions statics a bit*

I can assure that help is on the way. Civilization may look grim, but we must work together if we want preserve whats left.

We may not be able to restore the world, but we can avenge it.

*Transmission statics a bit harsher*

We as the .....*statics* ........

...Couple days time.....

.......Stay safe Survivors. 

*The Transmission breaks into static once more before going silent*

Nihoolious    1248

*Izaak hears the familiar but rare accent. He responds*

Who are you? CDF, UN, Or some random party preaching salvation?

*Izaak pauses and thinks*

I don't think I want to know what is going to happen in three days time

*The transmission goes silent*

*Jay pickups radio and holds PTT button*

"Who are you buddy? UN ? If not I'm not trusting you. If you want people to follow you, you have to give good arguments you know?"

*Putting radio on the desk next to him and releasing PTT button*

Undead    313

* Austin grabs his radio with a curious look holding down his ptt button*

" Dunno who this is or who you represent but if your coming here to clean up this shithole good luck.  This country is filled with assholes and there's not too much to preserve . But hey I'm all for a good show, once you get here if you need any information on who's who around here since your new in the area feel free to contact me over the radio or in person. Names Austin look forwards to seeing you, whoever you are.

* Austin releases the ptt and clips the radio to his bag*

JAMMIELAD    197

*Jamie stares up at the sky while laying in the grass and chuckles after hearing the radio, he then picks it up and holds down the PTT button and laughs* 

"You know, usually I would ignore this bullcrap, but you know what? 

Fuck it, I wanna see what happens in a couple of days, I want to see what'll happen"

*He releases the PTT but holds it one more time to say one final thing*

"Impress me"

*He releases it and chuckles, thinking on what to do next*

Strider    0

-snip-

*Ondrej takes his radio as he recognizes the voice of his long-lost cousin which takes his way back*

Luka? Is that you? *He thinks to himself* It must be, I'd recognize that voice anywhere *He starts talking again* It's Ondrej, your Cousin!

Jesus, how long has it been? Heh, look at you now Lieutenant and all that oh well. I'll try to come visit you and your pals.

It's good to see your back in the country. I'll see you soon.

*He sets his radio down as he thinks of the boys of the old brigade*

Vic    0

-snip-

*Ondrej takes his radio as he recognizes the voice of his long-lost cousin which takes his way back*

Luka? Is that you? *He thinks to himself* It must be, I'd recognize that voice anywhere *He starts talking again* It's Ondrej, your Cousin!

Jesus, how long has it been? Heh, look at you now Lieutenant and all that oh well. I'll try to come visit you and your pals.

It's good to see your back in the country. I'll see you soon.

*He sets his radio down as he thinks of the boys of the old brigade*

*Victor would pick up his radio and repsond*

"Ondrejjj. good to hear your alive amigo. Hope you are well. Take care of yourself"

*vicotr would end his transmission*

Riggsee    0

*Oliver wakes up to the sound of radio static he listens carefully and flicks his PTT*

Wonder how long they stay before they realize this place is a shit hole that isnt even worth saving? 

*He flicks the PTT off and rolls back over*

swilly    13

*Alvarez picks up his radio, A thick Mexican accent comes through the radio very clearly, recognizable as the Don to some people, he listens intently at the transmission before he decides to reply.*

Some friendly advice here senors, there are some people in these lands that would do anything to stop good people like you from helping others out.

*He sighs*

My name is the Don by the way, I am speaking on behalf of my group as one of our leaders, what I request is that you do not take what you hear about us at face value, and that we appreciate hearing about good people such as yourselves, stay safe gentlemen.

*He places his radio down and bites into his burrito*

TheTeix17    0

*Tobiasz picks up his radio and presses the push-to-talk button*

Great... another group of kids playing to be heroes. You are a little bit too late, lads.

*Tobiasz smiles and releases the push-to-talk button, ending the transmission*

Roger    0

*Richards slumps out of his bunk, the Captain screaming to get on the radio and send out the message he was supposed to relay yesterday, he stumbles to the radio and speaks*

"This is Sgt. Richards of the UN expedition forces, I am here to inform all factions and civilians of our Rules of Engagement. We will not interfere with any individual looking to take part in vigilante justice against a person or party who wronged them. We will only step in should the aggressors be attempting to rob, or harm other with no prior history of aggression from the party. UN forces will also intervene in the inhumane treatment of civilians by captors, or those looking to do bodily harm without reason.

I thank you for listening, and hope everyone keeps this in mind moving forward"

*Richard takes a deep breath, he notices a small stain on his shirt and shrugs hoping the Captain doesn't notice it. Behind him he can hear the Captain throwing a tantrum; knocking over filing cabinets and throwing papers off of desks. The Captain is yelling "Richards! why is this place such a mess! Clean this up and organize all your reports from now on!*

human142    1

*Cpt Cosmo Casamassa picks up his radio and speaks into it*

Hello UN anyone there. I am Captian Cosmo Casamassa of the former Gorka Garrison. If you are still around and alive radio me back. I want to meet up with the UN and help them with saving peoples lives.

*Cpt Cosmo Casamassa stops broadcasting and puts his radio right next to him as he falls asleep*

Sign in to follow this