Server time: 2018-10-22, 04:39 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Cipher

The Black Fox Expeditionary Force (W.I.P Lore)

looks pretty dank man

Thanks patty boy

Added my dude Andrew Taylor aka DerSntirjwgdjey to the group

Ship date for the group is set around early November, mark your calender mateys

I like the lore so far, it's nice ^-^

Thank you "raider" :) Gonna be adding more as we get closer to ship date

This post Triggers me.

This post Triggers me.

It makes sense I think, I swear

Hitla-Hraun has room for 87 detainees (around 100 if they try really hard), every time they fill up the prisons they just send all of the offenders off to a watery death! But not this time, they actually have a mission to do ;)

Does this make you less triggered? You being from Iceland I'm sure I could use your support with this

This post Triggers me.

Hitla-Hraun has room for 87 detainees (around 100 if they try really hard), every time they fill up the prisons they just send all of the offenders off to a watery death! But not this time, they actually have a mission to do ;)

Does this make you less triggered? You being from Iceland I'm sure I could use your support with this

Hitla-Hraun ?!!?! ow no you did not just do that, want help with Icelandic stuff I will help you......

Its litla hraun

This post Triggers me.

Hitla-Hraun ?!!?! ow no you did not just do that, want help with Icelandic stuff I will help you......

WHAT DID I DO?!?!? oh it's LITLA-Hraun I am sorry for missing one letter

alright, that's it.

see you on group ideas boys

Sign in to follow this