Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-17, 15:19
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Gingey

To the Clowns

Recommended Posts

Boston    768

*Dalton Low holds down the PTT*

"Uhm, I was with them at one point. If you wanna get in, or have some sort of business, you should make more of an effort than that."

*He releases the PTT, smirking at Lyca*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wumby    0

Jack raises an eyebrow at this broadcast

"What the hell are you talking about? Who is CJ? What is going on?

Dalton, if you take this guy or whatever let me know, always looking for product"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gingey    1

Jack raises an eyebrow at this broadcast

"What the hell are you talking about? Who is CJ? What is going on?

Dalton, if you take this guy or whatever let me know, always looking for product"

*Gingey hits the PTT slight grin on his face*

The clowns are such a joke

*Gingey stops for a second. *Gingey chuckles a bit*

We are coming

*Gingey lets go of the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Undead    313

* Austin leans over to Kelsie grabbing her radio as he hears this conversation holding down his ptt*

" We are coming ohhhhh no please save us some random idiot with big balls is coming Real big of you to wait until the clowns are at a weak point for you to talk shit. They may be weak right now but I really do hope they come across you. What's your name you irrelevant fuck so that when I come across you I can make you somewhat useful. Maybe I'll sell you off so that your pain and suffering can make someone else's day. If your such a big man talking over the radio tell me your name, mines Austin Maverick be seeing you real soon tough guy.

* Austin rolls his eyes as he let's go of the ptt handing the radio back to Kelsie *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bran    0

*Jo hears the transmission. She doesn't want to reply at first but the more she listens, the more she is intrigued. She presses the PTT*

"So... The Clowns huh... You want to go after ALL of them? Do you even know who all of them are? Do you know about their man power?"

*She stares out of the window, thinking about Aaron*

"You know what, don't answer. I already don't care about your intentions. I was just intrigued about how "Big" you think you are giving someone lip over a radio. I bet you won't be saying it to CJ's face"

*she rubs the bandage covering her gunshot wound*

"For some reason it just feels like on that spot, he made you his bitch and now you are however many miles away, you think you can just smack talk him not expecting to have any repercussions. I have a feeling that you aren't going to last any longer with an attitude like that"

*She lets go of the PTT and goes back to flicking through channels*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gingey    1

*Gingey hears them talking over the channel, he presses down the PTT*

I may be a no name but tonight we made progress.

*Gingey stops for a sec thinking of what he should say next*

We captured and tortured the Co-Leader of L.I.F.E so our name is out there. The clowns also tried to rob me but like the last two times when they surrounded me i just got away and out of the two times i have always been alone but even though they outnumber me by a large margin they just cant seem to actually kidnap me and CJ has been there and has been the one talking and if i remember correctly the first time i was running from them i told CJ "Eat my ginger ass" and "You guys are shit shots" so i am not afraid of someone that cant even hit a man in the open with no weapons.

 *Gingey thinks of the ignorance of some people*

I also wish the best of luck to the clowns that cant seem to hit the broad side of a barn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bran    0

*Jo hears the response. She sighs while pressing down on the PTT*

"Clearly you are new around Chernarus. A lot of people know that L.I.F.E aren't really known for their... combat abilities more so than their dedication to stitch someone back together after they have been shot so kidnapping any one of their members isn't really an accomplishment"

*She has flashbacks thinking about what Hope is capable of*

"Even if you do manage to get on the bad side of L.I.F.E, the leader's fella will surely do a number on you. Now, on to the clown business. Like what has already been said, the clowns are shadows of their former self. The word "Clown" actually meant something back in the day, now it just seems like a gimmick that people put on to act tough. It even seems like the mask is a joke now, so you aren't really doing any better in that department."

*She recalls him saying something about making progress and seems puzzled*

"It takes more than just giving it big on the radio to become known. There is a graft behind it. So if you want to get out there, stop acting like a tough guy. Or not, either way you will probably be dead by the end of the month, heck maybe even the end of the week. But time will tell on that"

*She lets go of the PTT. She then takes the batteries out of the radio and puts them in her bag*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LoneStarrr    84

*Alan listens in on the conversation, puzzled at the amount of toughness the man over the radio was attempting to show. He decides to pitch in to the conversation, pressing down the PTT*

Captured the Co-Leader of LIFE huh? ...Well, I don't necessarily know why you would do that, LIFE are some of the only genuinely good people left in this hell-hole. Making them your enemies? Not a good start for your road to getting known. 

And then you go on to brag about running from the Clowns? *Alan chuckles for a moment, thinking about how absurd the comment was* If I was you, I'd just be thankful I got away with my life. Hell, maybe they didn't even want to kill you, maybe they let you go on purpose. Seems like you're stirring up shit that doesn't need to be stirred. 

Either way, I hope you come to your senses here soon, sometimes not even idiots deserve to die...but hey, it's your life, do with it what you may.

*Alan chuckles once more as he releases the PTT, still baffled at the man's ignorance*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
swilly    13

*Alvarez picks up his radio*

Shut your damn mouth Gingey, speak again without our permission on these frequencies, and we will have a problem.

*He angrily throws down his radio at the sound of one of his members soiling his name, and debates the actions he will take with him*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keione    50

- After chuckling to the conversation emitted from his backpack, Charles reaches into the back pocket of the backpack and pulls out his radio, holding down the PTT button -

Hate to burst ya' bubble, but yelling into your radio about how ya' captured someone who's supposedly dedicated their life to helpin' others isn't really an accomplishment... And your attempt at insulting The Clowns, yeah.. Anyone who knows The Clowns knows how powerful they are.

- Charlie loosens his grip on his radio and adjusts his beanie, letting his hair slip out. He holds down the PTT. -

I really dunno what your deal is. What was your reason for even targeting people who risk life and limb to help others? I mean The Clowns, they can handle their own, but all those nurses and doctors? Holding someone up because you're trying to make a name for ya' self? What if they were on the way to help someone?

- He pauses for a moment, using his left hand to rub the scars on his chest -

I'd enjoy sitting down and having a conversation with you. Surely there are other means to get your name out there than acting like an asshole. How about some coffee. You let me know.

- He slips the radio into his back pocket and ties his facemask around his neck once more -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xero3451    0

*Zeke holds down the PTT, he speaks with a soft yet erratic tone*

"So ya braggin' 'bout runnin' from them spooky circus folk huh? I'unno what ya tryna accomplish by big dicking about bein' a fast runner or why you think capturin' a bunch o' doctors is somethin' to be recognized for b-but uhh...N-Nice try I suppose?"

*He continues to mutter something under his breath before letting go of the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Riggsee    0

*Oliver listens in on the chatter hes obviously laughing, he sets his whiskey down and walks outside and presses the PTT*

Hmm another big scary man in Chernarus. Well hopefully you dont run fast enough that those big balls of yours slap you on the legs. It be terribly hard to hide with that much noise. You capture doctors eh? What are you my friend some sort of joke? I love jokes. I have many to tell you sometime. 

*Oliver grins and the sound of his lips peeling from his teeth can be heard on the radio, he picks up his whiskey, takes a big drink, walks inside, and you hear voices*

Oh no just another idiot on the radio thinking hes the new sherrif. 

*he releases the PRR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   17

*Jay holds PTT button*

I'm waiting to see anything happen, you're not the first one that tries to be a badass or something like that

*car engine can be heard in background*

Holy shit... it works. Anyway, like I've said. I'm waiting for anything to happen from your part Gingey. It can be hella interesting

*laughs*

See ya, maybe

*Releases PTT button*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Charlie    0

*CJ decides to Respond*

*Holds down the PTT*

"Look here... You say my name over the radio like you are some big man? I have many enemies who are far more relevant than your pathetic existence.  These enemies are the only reason you managed to escape, next time I promise you that you will not be so lucky.  If you do not believe me ask your dear friend who is missing a hand and some toes, Thats all I need to respond to you with. Next time you hear my voice will be when its breathing down the back of your fucking neck"

*Releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gingey    1

*Gingey scoffs pressing down the PTT*

CJ you had your multiple chances and still managed to fuck it up every single time and every time that you and your butt buddies tried to kill my friends they seemed to wipe out your group before someone gets a lucky shot in and finally kills them. Also i don't care what the clowns were like in the past all the matters is the present so they are dog-shit right now so until they manage to put me in my place which seems not very likely I will continue to tell them "eat my ginger ass".

*Gingey releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
swilly    13

*Alvarez picks up his radio angrily, speaking in a snarl*

What the fuck did I tell you Gingey? Cierra la boca o te mato!

*He throws his radio down, sending a crack through the plastic casing*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
madjaz123    0

*Aaron listens in and decides to respond*

Listen here you little worm, You think your a big man ending your friends lives so you can run away rather than face what's coming to you.

Trust me my friend, I'm going to have fun making you smile. Enjoy yourself while you can.

*Aaron starts laughing slowly increasing in volume before abruptly ending*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack Allen    18

*Jack holds down the PTT*

"I can't wait until I see you creeping around, so I can snatch you up and eat you like the little pig you are."

*He releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×