Server time: 2017-08-21, 23:57

Sign in to follow this  
casavillam

Hello Everybody

casavillam    12

Hi I'm Mike from Argentina and I'm looking to play in a server together with people from whom I can learn more and cooperate. Can someone guide me please?

Thanks

Best regards

Mike

Ramon    339

Good evening Mike and welcome to DayZRP!

Good luck with your whitelist!

Take a good look at The LoreThe FAQ and The Newcomers Guide for your whitelist!

I can also recommend you to take a look at the Guides and Tutorials for some tips to get around...

If you have any questions you are welcome to join The Helpdesk '' Waiting For Staff Help '' on TeamSpeak and me or another friendly Community Helper will assist you. Or you can make a Question Thread. Also don't forget to whitelist for TeamSpeak.

When you have your whitelist you can make a Character Page if you want.

I hope this post can help you a bit!

Have fun and enjoy your stay! :D

Welcome to the community! ^_^

Doc Phlox    24

Hey Mike from Argentina, I'm Phlox from America. Welcome to this awesome community, and congrats on making a great decision by joining us. Good luck with your whitelist, and if you need any help feel free to ask me or any other CH. Again, welcome! :)

The Buddha    23

Hey dude, welcome.

What kind of help are you looking for? What experiences have you had so far, where are you looking to improve...

52551370.jpg

DarkSide    231

Welcome!

casavillam    12

Thanks everybody for your welcome and answers. I've played around 70 hours, mainly in empty servers and whenever I tried to get to a server with people the least thing that happened to me was to be handcuffed till death! hahaha I always tried to share my things to show my good will but normally after a "hello" the answer I heard was a "bang". So basically I would like to play with people who I can cooperate with and learn good hints and advices on how to play while I yty to help the best I can

casavillam    12

Heyyy! Welcome! <3 If you have any questions feel free to shoot me or a Community Helper a message.

Have a look at our ruleslore, and the Newcomers Guide before starting on your whitelist.

Thank you very much Dishes, I just have a question, I did found the passphrase in the rules section but I couldn't find it in the guide. There should be two diferent ones and always in each respective section, right? and regarding the Guide passphrase, it can be in any tab or even the clickable words?

Thanks

Best regards

Ok, I just finished answering the questions and I had 1 mistake, once the 4 hours have passed, do I have to answer 15 questions again or only the wrong one?

Thanks

Dishes    159

-snip-

Thank you very much Dishes, I just have a question, I did found the passphrase in the rules section but I couldn't find it in the guide. There should be two diferent ones and always in each respective section, right? and regarding the Guide passphrase, it can be in any tab or even the clickable words?

Thanks

Best regards

Ok, I just finished answering the questions and I had 1 mistake, once the 4 hours have passed, do I have to answer 15 questions again or only the wrong one?

Thanks

You'll have to answer them again because you'll have different ones this time most likely.

Gowbe    157

Hello Mike! welcome to the community :)