Server time: 2017-08-18, 20:21

Sign in to follow this  
Isaiah Cortez

Scavenger for hire [Open Frequency]

Isaiah Cortez    49

*Man sits in a bus and fiddles his thumbs as he thinks what he should do. The bus would not go anywhere but he might. He takes out a radio and starts transmitting*

"Hello people of Chernarus! You too Dim! I'm gonna speak my throat sore again. Sorry for that! But to the point! I have been thinking about what the fuck am I doing in this shit hole of a country. Well. Besides being stranded here, too far away from the sunny beaches and cold drinks. So. A man needs to make a living somehow. I'm not a good at anything else than fiddling with radios. And finding stuff. OH! And not getting killed. That I'm pretty good at. Like People have already tried to sunk me, shoot me, stab me, eat me, feed me to hungry cats... But it's not important. What is important IS!"

*Man coughs up a little and continues*

"I would like to offer my... services to people willing to pay the god damn price. And at this point you might think that *Distorts his voice* "What could this person I have never heard about do for me rather than crawl into some hole and die?" *Returns to the normal voice of his* "Well... He could find you supplies you are not bothered to go out and look for yourself, as you are in the middle of some more important things. Weapons, food, supplies, vehicles and other necessary equipment. Like toilet paper! And the price is well... given at what you request and how much and in what time. Only thing I will not get for you is people. People are really bad merchandise as they cant be showed into backpack and hurled at the customers. Well, if the person is still in one piece! So... If you got interested. Contact me here and we'll discuss about the details. And well.. Friends call me Lynx, enemies Target practice."

*Man puts his radio into his pocket and gets out of the bus*

Joffrey    718

*Joffrey clear his throat, before responding and addresses this interesting proposition*

Hello.. ahh Mr. Gear finder. I have work for you. Find as many hand held radios, and batteries for them as you can fit in a pack.. and bring it to me.

I will of course compensate you for your time. I expect to hear from you soon, Good luck.

*He sets down the radio and waits for a confirmation of his order.*

Isaiah Cortez    49

*Man halts in the middle of climbing the ladders to listen the message broadcast. After it ends he quickly slides down the ladder and to answer*

"Ahh! A first customer! And hand held radios and batteries for the order. It shouldn't take me too long. Is there anytihing else to the order for now or is it just radios? And the size of the bag is a really relevant information. A sack or backpack? I hope you can confirm this information ASAP! Lynx out!"

*The man hurries down the stairs to find the equipment ordered to the customer* 

Joffrey    718

*Man halts in the middle of climbing the ladders to listen the message broadcast. After it ends he quickly slides down the ladder and to answer*

"Ahh! A first customer! And hand held radios and batteries for the order. It shouldn't take me too long. Is there anytihing else to the order for now or is it just radios? And the size of the bag is a really relevant information. A sack or backpack? I hope you can confirm this information ASAP! Lynx out!"

*The man hurries down the stairs to find the equipment ordered to the customer* 

*Grabs the radio after he hears the confirmation*

A Taloon should do nicely I think... yes.. 8 radios 8 batteries.. maybe 4 UN berets... I like to put them on the walls of my home as trophies... yes..

*Sets down the radio, satisfied that he has a man helping him acquire the goods.*