Server time: 2017-10-24, 07:50
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Bizbok

Hello Everyone

Bizbok    67

Hello! 

New here, patiently hoping I can join you all on the server soon. 

Can't wait to meet you all.

Pinky    128

Welcome to Dayzrp!

Bizbok    67

Does anyone know what the next best thing to do while I wait for a response on my white listing application? Is there a way I can improve my chances of being accepted? Anything? Or do I just continue to read lore postings and pine for the moment I can log on? :D;)

Love Nectar    38

Welcome :) good luck on your whitelist.

DickSlide    250

Hello and welcome!!

Joffrey    894

Does anyone know what the next best thing to do while I wait for a response on my white listing application? Is there a way I can improve my chances of being accepted? Anything? Or do I just continue to read lore postings and pine for the moment I can log on? :D;)

I would PM a male admin, and give him a solid smile and a wink :troll:

Not much to do but sit back and relax. Most of the time it doesn't take too long, especially in these slower periods.  Good luck, and I hope you meet fun folks.

Bizbok    67

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone, if I had any more beanz I would go crazy handing them out to you wonderful folks. I am currently working on my patience. (lols) If any of you have any content for me to read then I'm more than happy to have a look. It will pass the time accordingly. Nice to meet you all and once again thank you for the warm welcome :)

I would PM a male admin, and give him a solid smile and a wink :troll:

Not much to do but sit back and relax. Most of the time it doesn't take too long, especially in these slower periods.  Good luck, and I hope you meet fun folks.

:) Tehe, kindly point me in the right direction sir ;) :troll:

Joffrey    894

Asriel. He is probably the most corrupt of the Admins. He will take a kind eye towards friendly attention.  <3 u Asriel :D

Bizbok    67

Asriel. He is probably the most corrupt of the Admins. He will take a kind eye towards friendly attention.  <3 u Asriel :D

Thank you muchly :) My impatient nature does not reflect on my character, I'm sure she would love to meet you - one day soon Joffrey...

Dishes    159

Heyyyy welcome <3 If you have any questions feel free to message me or a Community Helper.

Bizbok    67

Heyyyy welcome <3 If you have any questions feel free to message me or a Community Helper.

Thank you so much, I will contact you in times of need where the FAQ/Forums can't help :) Nice to meet you

Bizbok    67

The more of you amazing people that comment the more I want to get in the server! I think I'm going to enjoy the rest of my days on DayZ, I'm optimistic that I have found an rp community that I can fully commit to :)

Any more tips? Forgive me for not knowing but what is DESU? Should I be afraid? :troll:

Sofie    0

Any more tips? Forgive me for not knowing but what is DESU? Should I be afraid? :troll:

Be careful around these DESU members... Before you know it you are one of them.

Chow    45

Hallow, welcome.

This will give you a short explenation of what DESU means behind its cover.

:troll:

Toska    0

Forgive me for not knowing but what is DESU? Should I be afraid? :troll:

All is forgiven. We can teach you, don't worry. ^~^