Server time: 2017-10-21, 01:15
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Mike-Styles

Starting a group

Mike-Styles    21

So basically as the title says I am going to try and start my own group the name is going to be The Red Line,it will be Russian pro Stalinist communism but to keep it from becoming a generic Russian group I have some ideas to spice it up but I don't want to give them out on this thread because I want it to be a in game surprise. The only problem is that I need more people to help me start this group so the first 4 people to get back to me will be receiving high ranking positions in the group of I think you are fit of them and the rest of the people that contact me will be allowed to join with no application. So if you are interested in this pm me or contact me on ts and I will give you more Information about the group!

Sasha    0

Maybe recruiting people based on how fast they contact you isn't the best if you're out for quality. Just saying. Might want to rethink that.

Rory    1575

Don't ever recruit people without application

and if they send you an application, ask them to speak to you on TS for a while and see their RP ingame.

A good group is based on quality. Don't recruit people without knowing if they're gonna fit or not.

WilliAM    431

I wouldn't offer high ranks right off the bat, see how loyal they are IC and OOC. Handing out top ranks to people who just join is exactly what don't want to do, unless they helped you start up the group or you know them really well.

DickSlide    250

It's best to have a App on hand. You can look at other official groups and use their template for doing it. Having members that are interested in the idea you have is key to a good long lasting group.

Ramon    360

We have on the forums a tread called '' Looking For Group ''.

I can suggest you to take a look up there if you want people to join you.

You can read the stories and PM them.

Goku    63

As suggested above I would go to the 'Looking for a group' thread. Alternatively you could ask your friends if they are interested in helping you out with a group.

Don't ever recruit people without application

and if they send you an application, ask them to speak to you on TS for a while and see their RP ingame.

A good group is based on quality. Don't recruit people without knowing if they're gonna fit or not.

What she said.If you will recruit someone without an application or without knowing the man or women, your group will go to the trash very quickly, as people tend to do mistakes in the begining, or later on, so the best thing is to find some people to rp with, even get in a group first and see how a group really works, and then with two or three people that you know you can trust and talk about it, then later after you posted your group ideea, then you can recruit people by ts chat, rp ingame, or application, or hell all of them.