Server time: 2017-10-19, 23:29
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Duorhs The Conqueror

To Wave Carson[Private Freq]

*After thinking about the events that transpired the night before, Yegor turns on his Radio*

"Wave it is Yegor, i have been thinking about what happened last night at Kabanino and wanted to convey my apologies, i did not want the group to have to confiscate your weapons and medical supplies but you must understand that their was a motive, we need those medical supplies to supply our men and sell for more supplies later. We offered a deal to Dr.Hope and honestly i did not expect her to deny the offer so suddenly without much thought into it.

*Yegor takes a pause before his next message*

"However i must implore you Wave to make Dr.Hope rethink her current decision, i would not like harm to come to you, Hope, or Mandell if it is not necessary because i feel that we are friends considering what we all went through in the days of the Kingdom and the Coalition when those Catholic fucks would stop at nothing to end us all. So i say this, try to make them reconsider their decision before the consequences are something i can not control and blood gets spilled, think about it.

*Yegor turns off his radio and returns to his bottle of Vodka*

Cthuluz    12

Wave clicks on his radio as he finished preparing for his trip up north.

"Yegor my friend, we have known each other for a while now but you and your boys pointed guns at me and that was the last thing I excepted. I thought I knew you Yegor and with all the shit we have went through your the last person I excepted to rob me of my supplies. But with all things I accept your apology just because I've known you for a long time. About Hope and Mandell like I said don't think I'm able to change their minds it's not like I'm a high rank or anything I'm just a scavenger. If blood spills my friend blood spills.

Wave clicks off his radio, thinking of the old times with King Joffrey and The Kingdom.

*Yegor hears Wave and pushes his PTT*

"Well it is good to hear that there is no bad blood over that situation, however even if you are a lower rank in the group i would still ask that you ask Hope and Mandell to reconsider, it is quite a simple request and the consequences of not going along with it far outweigh the positives of them denying involvement, for if they decide to not go along then like i said i have no control over what the others will do about their decision. However if they do decide to deny the agreement i suggest that you stay away from them if we come across you, i am trusting you to at least try to convince them and not relay the extent of this conversation to them Wave, good luck"

*Yegor turns off radio and lays back against the tree*

Cthuluz    12

Wave clicks on his radio thinking about how he should respond and finally speaks through it.

"Like I said Yegor I'm pretty sure I can't change her mind, so I'm sorry Yegor we might have to face each other in the face of battle and I wish you the best of luck. You hear a long sigh from him and he speaks again. "Yegor you can still change your mind about this we don't need more enemies talk to your guys for me and the sake of L.I.F.E.

Wave clicks off his radio as he takes a swig from his flask.

*Yegor hears Waves message and replies*

"well we will see Wave, maybe the boys will feel nice but we will have to see see, i don't want to have to fight but if we do attack you and your people just for your sake comply. I will attempt to talk to the guys but no promises, i will talk to you at a later time Wave"

*Yegor clicks off his radio and goes back to sleep*

Sign in to follow this