Server time: 2017-08-22, 20:42

Sign in to follow this  
Kuljukka

Any artists among us? Help.

Kuljukka    56

Yeah, The title asks it already. (almost)

Not sure if this post belongs here but anyway,

I was wondering if anyone would be so kind to help me out. I was casually surffing through the forums and noticed that everyone has a cool signature. I took a look at mine... and well... RIP. The problem that I have right now is that I'm in the army at the moment and I can't do any amazing photoshop magic and the only way I can right now be a part of the community is by reading the forums and posting something like this so I want to look cool. Y'all understand. Right?

So I'm asking if someone who could be nice, cool, awesome, great and extremelysuperawesomeepic and could make me a signature.

The best I can do here is someting like this:

200x400http://images.uncyc.org/commons/e/ea/Stickman.jpg[/img]

So help this poor soldier. The only thing I can give you right now is my appreciation and some of those yummy BeanZ!

Thanks already!

:)

Phoenix    1058
Kuljukka    56

Jamie    1192

Since you've been linked a megathread to different graphics people, we don't need an entire thread for you looking for a signature. Check out a few of them, and I'm sure you'll get a good one.

/Closing.