Sign in to follow this  
Noxious

The Crop Duster

Noxious    136

Introducing the Crop Duster, for DayZ

WYNWTOl.png

mllndsS.png

g9GyQQk.jpg

Yay, maybe I can use this vehicle to fly 4 years into the future ready for the beta release :)

All jokes aside, this is dope lookin.

Castiel    1124

Looks awesome. The only question here is: how does one initiate on a plane?

Shark    0

At least it's a slow plane. Anything much faster is gonna be a bit much for the size of the map.

DocofPinewood    34

Looks awesome. The only question here is: how does one initiate on a plane?

I believe one would need a radio and an anti air gun. But how many meters away can they be and does it count vertical?

Looks sick man, can't wait to fly one and immediately crash xD !

Please, PLEASE, somebody RP a last attempt effort to fly out of Chernarus - document and record it all in character - until slowly the fuel runs low and you crash into the ocean, sinking in your watery coffin...

Alex    465

Please, PLEASE, somebody RP a last attempt effort to fly out of Chernarus - document and record it all in character - until slowly the fuel runs low and you crash into the ocean, sinking in your watery coffin...

+1 to this idea

Oyface    340

+1

I'd gladly take part of this.

Love Nectar    38

This looks great ; ^ ; yellow is my second favourite colour!

Noxious    136

easy +1

Just take note of this, the plane probably wont being for about 2 years so.. :(

Mental    0

Man can't wait to see all the pilots that'll suddenly be around South Zagoria.

My dad was a farmer, he taught me :troll:

Joules    274

This makes me "moist"

I can't wait! Thankfully I make my main characters have flying skills just in anticipation for this very moment. :troll:

Zero    452

Now let's just hope that when these things are released that they don't steal the plane or take it unless their character actually knows how to fly one. Good thing they're putting in the extremely complicated "Take On Helicopters" controls.

Hassan    448

Damnnn that looks like it would be so much fun.

I miss the biplane from Arma 2 :(

Md6199    0

So the devs decided to add in the next upcoming updates a crop duster I just wondering how this will work I can see so many suicide bombing haha does anyone know where these will spawn yet?    http://www.dayztv.com/pic/dayz-crop-duster-airplane-bumblebee-w-i-p-preview-dayz/

Stradic    286

Seeing how its been close to a year since they first showcased the helicopter, I wouldn't get my hopes up that it'll come out anytime soon. I'm more interested to see how many people are suddenly pilots.

Md6199    0

Seeing how its been close to a year since they first showcased the helicopter, I wouldn't get my hopes up that it'll come out anytime soon. I'm more interested to see how many people are suddenly pilots.

I hope its like arma 3 controls but again it would be nice to seeing flying very hard so only some people can do it and RP transporting and there background story as a pilot can fit

Malet    85

Lets hope no-one with a bad pings gets to fly that thing or we really need AA-Guns to avoid surprise-kamikaze-planes :D

DocofPinewood    34

Lets hope no-one with a bad pings gets to fly that thing or we really need AA-Guns to avoid surprise-kamikaze-planes :D

I can see the bad ping or desync now...

500x300photo4.jpg?quality=85&strip=all [/img]