Server time: 2017-08-19, 10:58

Sign in to follow this  
link13233

Hello Everyone!

link13233    0

Hello everyone!

My name is Mark. I hope to become part of the community here soon. From what I've seen it seems you all have a lot of fun. Been a little while since I've RP'd and I'm hoping to get back into it here soon. I figured while I'm waiting to see if I'm accepted or not I would introduce myself here.

(Hope its in the right place on the forums.) 

So yeah! I'm Mark, I'm American. I think I'm a pretty nice guy most the time. Hoping to run into some groups and create some awesome stories with them all as well as some rivalries. That's what I'm looking forward to most here is the fact that I can build on relationships with groups and find some really interesting characters as well.

Well I hope to see you all and become part of the story soon!

Mark.

Noxious    136

Hey mate, any questions feel free to PM me, or any of the actual CH's

Quick tip: Find a group fast man, these days, alot of lone survivors get picked on.

Goodluck

link13233    0

Hey mate, any questions feel free to PM me, or any of the actual CH's

Quick tip: Find a group fast man, these days, alot of lone survivors get picked on.

Goodluck

Awesome!

Thanks for the tip man!

Love Nectar    38

Hello everyone!

My name is Mark. I hope to become part of the community here soon. From what I've seen it seems you all have a lot of fun. Been a little while since I've RP'd and I'm hoping to get back into it here soon. I figured while I'm waiting to see if I'm accepted or not I would introduce myself here.

So yeah! I'm Mark, I'm American. I think I'm a pretty nice guy most the time. Hoping to run into some groups and create some awesome stories with them all as well as some rivalries. That's what I'm looking forward to most here is the fact that I can build on relationships with groups and find some really interesting characters as well.

Mark.

Good luck on your whitelist mark! ^-^

link13233    0

Hello everyone!

Mark.

Good luck on your whitelist mark! ^-^

Thanks! Wolf!

Dishes    159

Heyyyyy welcome to the community <3 If you have any questions feel free to message me or a Community Helper.

And actually, to what NoxiousKnocks said, I'd personally recommend holding off on joining some group at first just so you can get a feel for everything and get used to RP.

link13233    0

Heyyyyy welcome to the community <3 If you have any questions feel free to message me or a Community Helper.

And actually, to what NoxiousKnocks said, I'd personally recommend holding off on joining some group at first just so you can get a feel for everything and get used to RP.

Im kindof a loner but we'll see what happens. lol.

Razareth    213

Good day Sir Mark and welcome to the community :).

Hope your Whitelisting goes well and that you'll soon be a brother in arms ;).

A few members have already given solid advice, but I'll add my two cents as well.

Don't be afraid to explore outside the norm of where people RP.

South Zagoria is quite large and hides many individuals and groups in it's cracks.

If you find them on the right time :D.

But really hope you enjoy your stay.

Stay safe out there.

Welcome Mark! Hope you enjoy it here

DocofPinewood    32

Welcome to the community! Hope to meet ya in game.

Welcome buddy, if you need anything shoot me a PM

Davos    5

Welcome to the boards Mark! I hope things go smoothly for your application, there really are a great bunch of people here, and it is an absolutely wonderful place to place!