Server time: 2017-08-24, 06:58

Sign in to follow this  
Method

Looking for actors

Method    56

*A thick female Irish voice comes on to the radio waves*

Hello out there. Well seems how peoples time is valuable well im recruiting some people wanting to be in a play mind you its for fun have the scripts with me to all willing actors wanting to be i me  production. 

*she pauses thinking then continues talking*

If you are interested contact me on this frequincy im looking forward to hearing from you names Veronica im taking initiative because I've noticed things have been very doom and gloom lately and i figure people need a reason to smile even if its a short period of time

He hears the transmission and responds

"I'll be an actor for you, as long as I don't get murdered by LIFE. I can sing songs n' stuff... ever heard of chitty chitty bang bang?"

He releases the PTT with a smurk on his face and begins to sing Chu-Chi face from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Method    56

*The irish woman's voice comes back on* 

I hope this goes with out lads and lass's all performances and auditons are neutral not taking sides on any issue theater is an escape from the horrors not to add to it you can play the game of life after 

And to the man who just answered i dont think i caught your name 

He responds

"Name's Darren, but I'm not going to bother acting... I'm probably terrible at it. I also don't have the time"

He releases the PTT and changes to a different frequency.

Method    56

*she lets out an Audible sigh*

Lad if you can hear this anyone can say no i wont im to busy hell look around you how busy can you be

*A thick female Irish voice comes on to the radio waves*

Hello out there. Well seems how peoples time is valuable well im recruiting some people wanting to be in a play mind you its for fun have the scripts with me to all willing actors wanting to be i me  production. 

*she pauses thinking then continues talking*

If you are interested contact me on this frequincy im looking forward to hearing from you names Veronica im taking initiative because I've noticed things have been very doom and gloom lately and i figure people need a reason to smile even if its a short period of time

*press button* some group the brokers I think they are call are selling slaves perhaps you can  buy actors.

:: Zane kicks some rocks as he walks down a dirt road, and listens to the chatter over the radio. He puts on a sly grin and talks with a very confident, but sly voice. ::

Acting.. hmm.. Well I don't know if a simple play will make people "Smile" but I did preform back in the day... ::He smiles:: What type of pay are we looking at Veronica? Because I mean.. Too be fair! No one will just act for free... I know it's for fun, but you could spare some supplies right? I might be one of the only actors you could get out here...

:: Zane takes his finger off the PTT, and continues to walk down the road with a sly little grin on his face. ::

*Mick sits in his chair and writes down what the person says*

Is there a specific time and place for this event? I would love to watch how people can act these days. I personally can not act, but I am a comedian. Well, at least in my eyes. 

*He holds his pen up waiting for a response*

Method    56

*She speaks into the radio*

Lad you are right ill try and find a way of payment and the offical location hasnt been determaned yet for safety

Eagle    346

*Radio turns on*

Tinman 2 Ready at your service *Short pause* ask around people loved me.

What sort of a play is it tho?

*Radio Turns off*

Method    56

As for the play in question scripts will be handed out when you arrive here but we may do a group choice i have 2 in on me mind

She lowers the radio and looks at her new "set"

Boston    650

*Dalton holds down the PTT*

"I met you yesterday in Kabanino, and you did me that favor. I'll be on the lookout for some actors for you, sweetheart, as promised."

*He releases the PTT with a smirk on his face*

Method    56

* Veronica walks back toward kab carrying some boards to fix up her set setting them down to answer the radio* 

It was a good time lad i think for both sides but then again the scotch was pretty heavy last night could have been what helped the mood of your friend And you have me many thanks for putting out your feelers for some actors for me