Server time: 2017-08-24, 06:54

Sign in to follow this  
King

Anybody else get creeped out by the random guests looking in threads?

King    101

I've only started to notice the fucking creepy number of guests who look at posts. It would only take me one RC or gd thread to get about 7 different guests who look at posts. Am I missing something here, are they hidden Admins or something?

Either way i want to run far away as quickly as possible, find a mountain and become a mountain goat before i get guests looking at me IRL...

momentary edit: 

there are currently 251 guests browsing the DayzRP site which is legitimately more than registered players at 29/09/2016.

Well my dude, not everyone is signed in when they browse and sometimes people outside of our community like to look in.

Think nothing of it.

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    766

It's those from the permarealm who cannot return.

DarkSide    234

Watch out!

King    101

Well my dude, not everyone is signed in when they browse and sometimes people outside of our community like to look in.

Think nothing of it.

You say think nothing of it but there are quite a lot of them lol

/Moved to Off-topic.

Thanks and sorry for posting in the wrong place!

DarkSide    234

-

We are a popular community ;)

Ramon    342

Does it matter? No..

People are just watching the forums, just like normal users that are logged in...

King    101

Does it matter? No..

People are just watching the forums, just like normal users that are logged in...

No but even while saying this there are about 12 different people OUTSIDE the community who have no purpose other than to watch. That fucking terrifies me. In fairness I also get scared when my cupboard in front of my bed is closed.. Maybe im just paranoid!

It's all traffic for the forum as far as I'm concerned, think about the bigger picture instead of focusing on small game my dude.

And traffic is good.

Ramon    342

Does it matter? No..

No but even while saying this there are about 12 different people OUTSIDE the community who have no purpose other than to watch. That fucking terrifies me. In fairness I also get scared when my cupboard in front of my bed is closed.. Maybe im just paranoid!

It can also be people that are members of our community but only not logged in...

So do you freak you out when you are in a shopping mall and they look inside the building?

King    101

It's all traffic for the forum as far as I'm concerned, think about the bigger picture instead of focusing on small game my dude.

And traffic is good.

Fine you say that now but you just gotta consider the 22 paedos who constantly look at rolles sexy stories or the 5 dudes who look at reports as guests every time one opens.

I really don't like it at all :/

Does it matter? No..

It can also be people that are members of our community but only not logged in...

So do you freak you out when you are in a shopping mall and they look inside the building?

I once legitimately thought someone was staring at me for about 10 minutes while i was eating my macdonalds. Turned out it was a dude pretending to be a statue aha :P

Fine you say that now but you just gotta consider the 22 paedos who constantly look at rolles sexy stories or the 5 dudes who look at reports as guests every time one opens.

I really don't like it at all :/

You're arguing semantics at this point and you're jumping to pointless extremes.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ramon    342

I once legitimately thought someone was staring at me for about 10 minutes while i was eating my macdonalds. Turned out it was a dude pretending to be a statue aha :P

Just don't be freaked out by it...

As long as this is my safe space, I am okay. No one can offend me here. ^_^

Cid    333

You smell.

Your bodypillow sucks! There, I broke your safe space

Mhm mhm (✿◠‿◠)

King    101

I think the thing that freaks me out the most is that one of these dudes could be one of those massive slobs who do nothing but troll the internet, tried to get into dayzrp and got banned, and now sits there spending his time looking at useless posts like these. Like the now 14 guests sitting in this fucking thread.

*cocks rifle*

Who's first then! Come at me you guest motherfuckers!

And, thanks is for the beanZ cow? xD

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    766

I think the thing that freaks me out the most is that one of these dudes could be one of those massive slobs who do nothing but troll the internet, tried to get into dayzrp and got banned, and now sits there spending his time looking at useless posts like these. Like the now 14 guests sitting in this fucking thread.

*cocks rifle*

This is a safe for work environment my friend.

I'm sure we will survive.

*cocks rifle*

I was just about to go to bed, now I'll have to keep the lights opened for another 2 hours.

:(