Server time: 2017-08-17, 17:42

Sign in to follow this  
Saradomin

How strict is Reputation?

Question

Saradomin    334

LUouKnf.png

I wounder how strict this is?

I know that people spam beanz to each other, Staff can PM me if they whish to know more.

I did recently recieve beanz for a reason me myself felt strange and definetly not in the way they should work. I have reported these beanz and hope staff will take a look at it, and I also wounder how often staff looks at beanz, as I feel they are being abused.

15 answers to this question

Beni    678

So are you saying that people are randomly giving up beanz for no apparent reason? Just for the fun of it?

Can you please re-word this?

Hello there Biselvon.

Is there any chance you can re-word this as it's rather confusing?

Beans are beans. Frothy or not. If you don't like them. Report them.

Rolle    2443

They are not very strict, so far they have only been removed if the BeanZ break the community rules or are spammed between friends, artificially increasing their BeanZ count.

Saradomin    334

So are you saying that people are randomly giving up beanz for no apparent reason? Just for the fun of it?

Can you please re-word this?

That is what I am saying. Friends sending each other beans just to make their beans rise.

Hello there Biselvon.

Is there any chance you can re-word this as it's rather confusing?

So, I recieved beanz for a report. I noticed that said person is no one i know at all, however he had been in a report against the same people. I think giving beans for a report because you yourself is involved in another report seems immature and is not a valid reason for beans, is it?

I have also seen, as stated just above this, that friends give each other beans just for them to grow in the ammount of beans they have. As the rule states it: "Simply between friends for not valid reason". I have seen this a few days ago, but I know i have seen it.

Like Rolle said , it's a pretty casual thing. Kind of like the "like" button on Facebook. There isn't really any rules to giving them unless of course they are harassing / break community rules or as Rolle stated spammed beanz between pals.

Saradomin    334

They are not very strict, so far they have only been removed if the BeanZ break the community rules or are spammed between friends, artificially increasing their BeanZ count.

or are spammed between friends, artificially increasing their BeanZ count.

This is the thing I have seen a few days ago, however i did not see the rule untill just now.

Ok. Thanks for the replys. You can /solve this

Phoenix    1038

Isn't that the purpose?

I think beans are just for joke, has nothing to do with your actual reputation.

Spamming beams is so dumb IMO. I had to work hard for my beans.. spamming is petty

I think beans are just for joke, has nothing to do with your actual reputation.

I don't know about all that. I take my BeanZ very seriously. In fact, everything I post on the forums has an underlying reasoning. If I don't think it's BeanZworthy, I won't post it.

:troll:

Rolle    2443

New website will have a "+1" thing which is just one click below posts, blog entries, images in gallery, guides etc, so I assume that it will be more popular to do it there. Giving BeanZ here is kind of clunky.

Edyhynot    50

you reported someone for giving you beanz :/ every time i come on here and read someone is always trying to get someone in shit for some stupid reason.

If I see someone with many beanz I often read them. If they have a beanzstrike of 10 from the same person often, I loose some respect for the number.