Server time: 2017-08-21, 21:51

Sign in to follow this  
Oscar Coates

Bear Traps

Question

Oscar Coates    12

Hi Guys,

I thought about this yesterday and I was wondering if someone could clear it up for me, are we able to use bear traps without being at risk of a report if they are left unattended?

Or if we're using them, should we stay near-by so we can collect our prey once they've had their legs crunched?

Comments appreciated.

6 answers to this question

Jamie    1182

You cannot put random bear traps around and hop you might randomly catch someone. You may only use them and Landmines when you have already initiated on the person and have valid KOS rights.

You can also use them to protect any camps you have in the woods, but it must be away from high populated areas.

Oscar Coates    12

You cannot put random bear traps around and hop you might randomly catch someone. You may only use them and Landmines when you have already initiated on the person and have valid KOS rights.

You can also use them to protect any camps you have in the woods, but it must be away from high populated areas.

If a bear trap was used, however say I stayed within 100/200 meters of it, so I can collect and HostileRP with the person?

I am just trying to work out some MO's for my new character, but I haven't quite worked him out yet. He's a strange one.

Jamie    1182

If a bear trap was used, however say I stayed within 100/200 meters of it, so I can collect and HostileRP with the person?

I am just trying to work out some MO's for my new character, but I haven't quite worked him out yet. He's a strange one.

When you have already initiated on the person and have valid KOS rights.

Not sure if you read my reply, but you cannot randomly place them without initiating and hope someone stumbles into it. It doesn't matter if you stay right next to it or 2000m away.

Doc Phlox    24

As Jamie stated, they can be used only if  you have the rights. does this answer your question in regards to Bear Traps?

Oscar Coates    12

Sorry, I seem to have misread that - yeah I gotcha.

Thanks for clearing that up.

As Jamie stated, they can be used only if  you have the rights. does this answer your question in regards to Bear Traps?

yeah all sorted

Doc Phlox    24

Sorry, I seem to have misread that - yeah I gotcha.

Thanks for clearing that up.

yeah all sorted

Cool cool dewd, glad we (Jamie) could help. With this I shall mark it as /solved.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask