Server time: 2017-10-19, 00:08
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Xero3451

A message to the old Crew (Private freq.)

Xero3451    0

*As Zeke sits inside the barn he use to know as the Thunderdome, eyeing his old beatup mask he picks up his radio, hesitant as he begins to speak*

"...So I suppose this is, I'unno my last attempt at getting a hold of whoevers left in the old crew...Y'know Ami, Hedvika, Darion, Damien...Well not Damien but Yokai, Crowster and Eli...The Nikelson brothers I think it was? Even though a few of the crew's dead it'd be nice to I'unno atleast know who's alive y'know?  Maybe even start up the old Thunderdome tradition every now and again."

*He pauses for a moment*

"Would be nice for it to be like the old days, but I doubt that'd happen."

*He releases the PTT*

Ami.Knight    9

*Ami chuckles before keying her radio.*

"Well you know I'm still here. Whether ya want me to be or not. Would be nice to see who is left of us."

*she releases the button and listens intently*

Darion    152

*Darion picks up his radio as he is listening to the others talk, taking a deep breath he replies*

Alive..

Ami.Knight    9

*Ami clicks her radio again.*

"Are we really all that remain? I know vikkie still lives but there were so many more of us."

*she sighs and releases the talk button.*

Dustin    0

Eli presses down the PTT

I'm still around, so is Oliver... sometimes.

I heard Mike was killed, dunno if legit or not but I assume since ive not seen him since I was shitting all over the place from that dirty water...

Uhhh yeah I dunno bout Rains dead also I suppose.

Its a harsh world sooner or later we all end right?

Eli releases the PTT

Mystearica    7

Vekktoria waits a few minutes for the conversation to go silent, and then she finally lets her faint voice be heard on the radio:

"Thunderdome... *scoffs* I thought I was the only alive still calling it that way... *sighs* I miss the old place... the old times..."

Sign in to follow this