Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-17, 10:01

Sign in to follow this  
Guest

To the Brokers [Open Freq]

Recommended Posts

Guest   
Guest

*Artemus struggles to clasp his radio with four fingers still wincing at the pain from the absence of his right hand, he then sighed takes a deep breath and presses down the PTT.*

To the ones that call themselves the Brokers. 

*He pauses, trying to contain his emotions to try to not slur his words.*

What you have brought upon me tonight will not be forgotten nor forgiven. I suggest you tell your so called "business associates" to sleep with one eye open for the next few nights. I will find you, and you will pay for what you have done!

*He then feels a pain in his back and remembers the horrific clown masks on his captures*

This goes for you too clowns, watch your back!

*He then lets go of the PTT and feels for his hand that is no longer there, then tries to get some sleep because he knows, he has a long day ahead of him tomorrow.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*Blades hears the radio transmission he presses the PTT clearly entertained with what happend today*

I cant imagine what you have been through *in a sarcastic voice*

*he chuckles*

But my friend i believe that it was merely a business deal in my eyes, be careful  who you are threatening, you might lose your life this time not only your arm.

*You hear him laugh hysterically before he releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gingey    1

 *Gingey hears his close desperate ally on the radio and quickly pushes down the PTT.*

My friend, I am so terribly sorry to hear about this news, tomorrow together we will hunt down these vile beasts and make them pay for what they have done.

*He then throws his radio on his bed in disgust to what he has heard and wonders why would anyone do such a thing*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

Jack hears this rubbish over his radio and decides to respond to this mans threats

"Listen to me very carefully you mangy piece of shit. Do you think you're the biggest person trying to come after us? We sell people you fool. There are bigger fish in the sea then someone so irrelevant as yourself. Leave this alone. Don't Let us meet again."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XxLoneWolfzZ    19

*Bryan listens in on the transmissions, infuriated after finding out the full extent of what had happened to Artemus. He presses the PTT.*

You fucks. Selling people? That's low shit right there, even by my standards. Don't you realise that one day by doing this, you're going

to make enemies with the wrong person sooner or later? Maybe that's already happened. You should have let him go... Now, I've got bigger fish

to fry than Jack Warren and the"Brokers" so I won't waste my time looking for you but if I get my hands on you then you'll get to experience what

happens to the people you sell first hand.

*He is about to releases the PTT when he thinks of something more to add.*

Now, another reason why I don't give that much of a fuck about you people is that at the end of the day this shit to you was a simple business

transaction or whatever, nothing personal I suppose. The same can't be said for the Clown CJ. If you're listening to this then well, we may have

rolled together as friends before but the past don't mean shit. You lay another finger on one of my friends then it's your throat I'm gonna slit.

*He releases the PTT and puts away his radio.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

Jenny smiles hearing Jack's familiar voice pissed off. From her hiding place, she picks up the radio and says with a mocking tone.

" Having problems darling? "

---

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

-triggeredsnip-

Jack hears the familiar female voice and snatches his radio fast

"You bitch. How dare you speak to me in that tone over a stupid radio. Why dont we go on a little date and get things sorted out, eh? Ill see you soon Jenny, whether you like it or not"

He cuts off abruptly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

-triggeredsnip-

- calm yourself -

His anger only makes her laugh, which she makes sure to transmit only to piss him off even more.

" Looking forward to seeing what you attempt this time. "

---

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Charlie    116

*CJ hears the radio transmission and decides to respond*

*Holds down the PTT*

"Threats... Threats... Threats... if you want to honk my horn. Come do it, but when you do you will receive the same fate as your dear friend"

*Pauses and laughs*

"Infact if you even try anything I will just remove your left hand like I did your friends right hand. then you can be each others right and left hand? Sound good?"

*Goes into a more serious tone*

"So if you even speak to me like that again. You will see the same mask's your friend saw. and we will make you squeal like a pig just like he did"

"I have alot of brothers remember that"

*Gently Releases the PTT*

*Continues to wait rather bored*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
swilly    13

*Alvarez picks up his radio, infuriated at the situation*

First of all, brokers, I have no ill will against you, as what you did was simply business to you. That said, do not let me or any of my Amigos see you around.

*He turns his attention to CJ*

You motherfucker! Do I even know you? You are just some no name bitch who decides to come around and threaten MY people, not only did you do that, but you decided to fucking torture one of my Compacted? Some no name MOTHERFUCKER like you does not go around, threatening Bryan o fucking neill, or me, the FUCKING DON! 

*he takes a breath*

I bet you have some big balls, capturing someone like my homes Artemus, but bitch, my balls are huge dangling globes, and you are about to take them in your mouth. If I see you around bitch, or any of your people, you will fucking die, plus, I need a new arm for my friend, and I think I would like you take yours off, and see if he wants it CJ

*He lets go of the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zero    276

*An automated and generic message would play over the frequency, the voice is that of a Chernarussian woman.*

"Do you require assistance in a dire situation? Are there highwaymen at your front door? Do you need skilled and professional help protecting your trading caravans? Or perhaps you can't seem to find that certain person that caused your family harm? Contact Coldwater Contracting Services today for all your problem solving needs!"

*The ad message ends shortly after.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*Static can be heard for a brief moment, then a clicking sound and music starts to play*

[mp3]https://puu.sh/rsHU9/6f67814f0a.mp3[/mp3]

*The transmission ends. Fox smiles satisfied and leans back at the wall, staring into the flames of the fire everyone is sitting around. She slowly closes her eyes and starts passing out while listening to all the voices around her*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×