Server time: 2017-10-19, 11:03
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Monday

What song do I sing?

Monday    125

Heya,

I have a song recital in about a month for a song of my choice and it will be in front of all my friends, professors and my entire fucking college. 

And I can choose the song and stuff but I have a slight problem. I have no fucking clue what to sing ;)

I want to prepare maybe 5 days in advance so if you see this post 3 weeks later you should still be in time to make a suggestion, maybe I will sing your song aha :P

I will definitely record it happening, (so I can also be judged in front of the people who I play games with as well xD) and if I do end up picking a song up from here I will defo do an honorable mention if I can <3

Either way, thanks for being the kind of loving community which I talk about this stuff without being hated upon for something or other. It's rare to find that these days.

Many thanks! 

King

Monday    125

Is there any particular genre or can it be anything?

I legitimately don't mind,

I'd prefer more obscure ones because I'd like to 'stand out from the crowd' if you get what I mean :P

but really choose anything you like!

Actually,

No rick rolling. Ever.

Monday    125

[video=youtube]

I heard it earlier today and it got stuck in my head. I might think of something else though.

I was half expecting you to reply with something rediculous aha, I know this song quite well though :)