Server time: 2017-08-19, 09:34

Sign in to follow this  
Nameless

New guy just saying hi

Nameless    0

What's up and how's it going everyone? I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. You can call me Nameless or Rich, I live in Nevada, and I work in law enforcement. I have been playing DayZ now for about a month and wish I would have heard of this game sooner. I play a wide range of games, but I am no stranger to survival games or role playing games. I am very well looking forward to maybe becoming part of this community and having fun playing along with you guys and getting to know people and their characters.

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    750

Welcome along mate.

Make sure you make a post somewhere other then forum games, off topic or introductions and farewells so that your account doesn't get deleted.

Gowbe    157

Hello and welcome :D

Ramon    331

Good evening Rich and welcome to DayZRP!

I wish you good luck with your whitelist!

Make sure you read The FAQThe Lore and The Newcomers Guide very good!

I can also recommend you to take a look at the Guides and Tutorials for some tips & tricks.

If you have any questions you can join The Helpdesk '' Waiting For Staff Help '' channel on TeamSpeak and me or another Community Helper will assist you.

You are also welcome to send us a PM or make a Question Thread. Also don't forget to whitelist for TeamSpeak.

Also make sure you post somewhere in the active forums to activate your account.

( The active forums means all forums besides Introduction forums and all forums under Offtopic category. )

Have fun and enjoy your stay! :D

Doc Phlox    24

Hey bud, welcome to the best decision of your life to date :). I am sure you shall enjoy your time here, and if you need any help feel free to ask, we are here to serve

Welcome man, shoot me a PM if you need anything.

DarkSide    229

Hello and welcome!

Dishes    159

Heya, welcome to the community <3 If you have any questions feel free to message me or any of the Community Helpers.