Server time: 2017-10-23, 13:34
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
10Lives

Irritated/Annoyed (probably a useless little rant)

10Lives    2

When someone opens up something for discussion I have something to ask of some community members:

Don't be a dick.

Everyone has different views on everything, and it's sad to people start a flame war and it begins OOC hate over a debate in the community that we ALL are apart of. Grow up, discuss the situation at hand without being a dick. Instead of putting blame on one person, tell them how YOU feel about a certain situation. Don't tell someone to leave because they don't like things, you're asking a member of the community we ALL are in to leave, you doing this will make me instantly dislike you.

Also if you have issues with someone and you are getting mad, and call in your friends to come in and help flame the other person, in all honesty you should reflect on your life. This is a special community in a video game, you being a bully only pisses people off and you should learn to respect everyone here, new or old. Someone else's life and emotions are as equal as yours in case you haven't figured that out yet

Enough said. Have fun in game everyone, and I hope to have a fun RP experience with everyone I haven't had a chance to interact with yet.

Hatch    0

These rants are becoming a common thing nowadays, no discussion can come from this thread. All you're doing is calling people out for something you see as "bullying".

Keira    1472

Pretty self explanatory but never a bad time to remind people there's more important things in life.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Jimmy!    0

Yeah you right. Good points man. All this ooc hate, it's like people get mad over a videgame or something....weird

RoryJam    0

This thread is pretty low key flame, don't think that by taking a moral high ground that it gives you some privilege to attack certain people. You're right btw, this is a pretty useless rant.

10Lives    2

This thread is pretty low key flame, don't think that by taking a moral high ground that it gives you some privilege to attack certain people. You're right btw, this is a pretty useless rant.

I'm not attacking anyone. I'm simply asking to stop fighting. Can I ask how this is flame? I'm expressing that people who start getting pissy with other members need to calm down and continue to discuss like the mature people we're supposed to be so the admins can come and see a smooth running community.

SweetJoe    397

Yeah you right. Good points man. All this ooc hate, it's like people get mad over a videgame or something....weird

Im gonna have to agree with Jimbo on this one.

Thumper    0

When someone opens up something for discussion I have something to ask of some community members:

Don't be a dick.

Grow up, discuss the situation at hand without being a dick. Instead of putting blame on one person, tell them how YOU feel about a certain situation.

Also if you have issues with someone and you are getting mad, and call in your friends to come in and help flame the other person, in all honesty you should reflect on your life.  

Someone else's life and emotions are as equal as yours in case you haven't figured that out yet

Enough said. Have fun in game everyone, and I hope to have a fun RP experience with everyone I haven't had a chance to interact with yet.

a50dd0bfcd.png

Completely understand where your coming from man. People need to take a step back and separate the IC from the OOC and just play the game.

10Lives    2

Don't be a dick.

Grow up, discuss the situation at hand without being a dick. Instead of putting blame on one person, tell them how YOU feel about a certain situation.

Also if you have issues with someone and you are getting mad, and call in your friends to come in and help flame the other person, in all honesty you should reflect on your life.  

Someone else's life and emotions are as equal as yours in case you haven't figured that out yet

a50dd0bfcd.png

Completely understand where your coming from man. People need to take a step back and separate the IC from the OOC and just play the game.

Read my most recent reply.

RoryJam    0

I'm not attacking anyone. I'm simply asking to stop fighting. Can I ask how this is flame? I'm expressing that people who start getting pissy with other members need to calm down and continue to discuss like the mature people we're supposed to be so the admins can come and see a smooth running community.

Okay, maybe condescending is a better word than attack. Its not really the best way to take this on. Like I mean, I'm a dick and you taking the moral high ground with this preaching doesnt really going to stop me from having opinions and expressing them.

10Lives    2

Okay, maybe condescending is a better word than attack. Its not really the best way to take this on. Like I mean, I'm a dick and you taking the moral high ground with this preaching doesnt really going to stop me from having opinions and expressing them.

I haven't called you that, if you are calling yourself that maybe you should look at yourself man.

I deal with bipolar and I can be a dick sometimes, but for the most part I don't try to, I understand people can be mad at me for what I say, but that's not always my intention either.

Cow    0

[Golf claps can be heard.]

I don't like the idea that it has come to this where someone has to point out that there is more to life and getting angry and frustrated at an online gaming community and I think both sides can take from it.

I appreciate your post.

Cipher    0

Thanks for the reminder. I'm going to go outside now.

Just kidding, but seriously thank you. Sometimes I invest so much time and effort into the community that I forget and its nice to have a reminder sometimes.

I don't think this lowkey flaming at all btw, just someone sharing his opinion.

Chernov    0

Don't be a dick.

a50dd0bfcd.png

Ya beat me to it Thumper

Cid    333

At the very least it's a nice message.

Coda852    38

+1, can't we all just get along and discuss stuff nicely. Lets all put down the pitchforks and torches and be friends. :)

Uber    3

I usually don't get into issues with people OOC. I tend to keep my thoughts to myself and only express IG opinions. It seems to help me a lot with not getting pissed at the servers.