Server time: 2017-08-17, 03:56

Sign in to follow this  
Falkus

New Guy Here, How's it Going?

Falkus    0

Hello there. 

You can call me Falkus, if you'd like. I'm 21, I'm a writer, I live in Washington, and thought I'd give this community a spin. 

I'm relatively new to DayZ; I've had it for a while but never really got into it. I'm definitely no stranger to survival games or roleplaying, though, don't get me wrong. DayZRP looks like the place to be, so I'm looking forward to seeing you guys out there.

Cheers!

Oscar Coates    12

You will be truly amazed by the imagination of some of the people here, and I am sure you will love it! Enjoy and welcome!

Welcome! Enjoy your stay.

Davos    5

Welcome to the boards Falkus! Dig the name! If you are looking to combine your roleplaying, writing, and survival games, this is the place to be! Enjoy the journey!

Falkus    0

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, it seems like I will indeed be having a great time here!

Welcome to the boards Falkus! Dig the name!

Thanks! You, too!  :D

Keira    988

Welcome to the community!

Doc Phlox    24

Hey bud, welcome to this amazing community! Hope you enjoy your time here. If you need any help, feel free to contact me on the Forums or TS.

Have a great day! :)

Beni    677

Welcome to the community mate!

Ever need any advice/questions feel free to PM myself or one of the boys in orange(Like the person above me) Have a good time mate!

Welcome to the community friend!

Don't be a stranger, and make lots of friends. There's lots of awesome people in this community and you're now apart of it.

Welcome once more :)

Ramon    329

Good afternoon Falkus and welcome!

I wish you good luck with your whitelist!

Make sure you take a good read at The Newcomers GuideThe FAQ and The Lore very good.

I can also recommend you to take a good look at the Guides & Tutorials for some tips to get around.

If you have any questions just join The Helpdesk '' Waiting For Staff Help '' channel on TeamSpeak and me or another Community Helper will assist you.

Or if you want you can make a Question Thread. Also don't forget to whitelist for TeamSpeak.

If you want you can make a Character Page after you are whitelisted.

Also make sure you post somewhere in the active forums to activate your account.

( The active forums means all forums besides Introduction forums and all forums under Offtopic category. )

Have fun on the DayZRP community! :D

Chief    597

fellow washingtonian here too! Hope you enjoy the community see ya out there. Don't be afraid to hang out with people on TS, Welcome to the wasteland

Falkus    0

Welcome, what kind of writer are you?

Science fiction and fantasy mostly, and I've written for video games, D&D adventures, short stories, and some other stuff. Thanks for asking!

Dishes    159

Heyyy there, welcome <3 If you have any questions feel free to message me or a Community Helper listed here.