Server time: 2017-10-18, 02:17
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Dishes

Bye Staff <3

Dishes    159

So here's my little goodbye staff thread, wasn't too prepared to make one of these so here goes...

I wanna say that in the time I was staff, I honestly had the best few months in this community I've ever had over the nearly two years I've been here. I gotta say I enjoyed every single second of it. I'm proud to have been able to call myself a moderator here and I thank the staff team for even considering me in the first place. 

I'd be lying if I tried to say I wasn't crying as I'm writing this, I'll really miss it. It was honestly what I got up to in the mornings and something that I was incredibly proud of. This isn't like a goodbye to the community, I'll still be around. I'm not sure how much however.... I may take a short break, who knows. 

To the new moderators who've just been promoted, I've just got a bit of advice... don't let things get to your head. When you have an opinion, go ahead and state it, discuss it, but do not argue it... it's important to know the difference. When the discussion is over, drop it, don't continue to push it because what's done is done. And very importantly, don't get too stressed or heated about things. If something ever gets you to that point just step away for a second and collect your thoughts, don't make an ass of yourself or you'll regret it in the long run. 

I really enjoyed working with all of you. I know I had some clashes with a few of you but I don't hold any grudges. You're all honestly really amazing people and really great at what you do and I enjoyed my time working with each and every one of you. A lot of you I call pretty close friends now so, don't be strangers, message me and junk still.

So finally, I'd again like to thank staff for having me aboard and dealing with my shit up to this point, it's been a blast. I tried really hard to do my job well and I hope I at least did some good things while I was here. Anyways, with all that being said, I guess it's time to go mess around on the forums, call you guys out for everything you do now... ya know, ex-staff stuff.

Love you guys, thanks <3

Dishes 

Ex-Moderator

Hebi Kotei    345

See you Dishes! Also, thanks for the advice and now for some back to you, don't start writing in that disgusting pink that you used to write in on the forums ;):P

Catch you later <3

Majoo    742

o7 Mod Dish, you did good :)

Conor    254

Dishes I think you are awesome.

Your dedication towards the community and the staff team was amazing and you were extremely active - never afraid to get involved and always willing to lend assistance to those who need it.

I enjoyed working with you during my time in staff and I think that this is a loss for the staff team.

You know where to find me, don't be a stranger :)

Melvin    84

o7. Despite any reservations or whatever, your dedication can not be faulted. Don't be a stranger to the community.

Castiel    1124

o7 Dish, you did good. Now you have some time to watch LOTR. ;)

Masulii    25

o7 Dishes, I enjoyed working with you and you did your job really good

Don't be a stranger, keep in touch :)

Maybe some casual Payday 2 / Rainbow 6 Siege with a small group ;)

DinoB    20

rip dishes

Plank    0

It was through the staff team that I got to know you, and that alone made it worth it! Thanks for all your efforts pal!

Rory    1558

thanks dishes for everything you've done in your time in staff :)

<3

Ramon    360

Thank you Dishes for all your time and your effor!

Thanks for the times you were helping me in The Helpdesk!

Thanks for being there as an staff member! <3

Take care music girl!

Keira    1446

Thank you for your time and hardwork Dishes. o7 and much love to you.

Brodie    43

o7, Sad to see you leave staff tbh, you were quite cut out for it, you knew what you were doing and you were never afraid to get involved ect, so with that it's a shame that the staff team has to lose ye.

Doc Phlox    24

Dishes,

We only had a few interactions while you were a Staff Member. But those times I did interact with you, you were very respectful and held yourself well to the standards of Staff! Wish you all the luck in the world! Stay cheeeeelllll