Server time: 2017-10-23, 07:57
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Wumby

People of South Zagoria [Open]

Cipher    0

-snip-

Mack hears the transmission and presses down the PTT.

"Hey, this is uh.. this is Vincent Levitt, from the Levitt Almanac company.. uhh.. this.. human trafficking business..? Sounds pretty interesting! I was wondering if we could perhaps meet and discuss a possible interview for our almanac!"

Mack releases the PTT.

:: Jake takes his radio and quickly screams ::

"People out there, we.ve got a product to sell. Contact us if interested and we will set up a meeting point."

:: Jake puts down the radio and goes back to the product ::

Sofie    0

Jenny had been listening with no plans on responding. That was before she heard them calling out for buyers for yet another product.

" If people believed you were ever trading something else than humans, they have been living under a fucking rock. I though after losing all your friends and colleagues you would stop with this shit, Jack. "

She speaks with a softer voice to other people who might listen to the radio frequency.

" Doing business with this man will do you no good. All of his products have friends and family that will come looking for them. He simply catches humans that travel alone and makes them hate him before leaving the trouble on your shoulders in return of payment. No matter what he offers you, it's not worth it. "

She ends the transmission. Preparing herself to hear his voice speaking to her again.

*Jango hears all the talk of this human trading and decides to pitch in. Jango Talks slowly into his radio*

Although I am not against trading humains, I would rather not do so myself as it would be like paying for air.

*Jango puts away his radio and tells his workers on his farm to continue working*

:: Jake looks at his product still moaning from the gunshot wounds. He opens his radio ::

" The product has been sold. Thanks for doing business with us "

:: Jake overhears a woman's voice ::

" Do not listen to that woman. Our product are selectively harvested to ensure the safety of our buyers "

:: Jake turns off the radio ::

Eagle    409

*Radio turns on *

"We have one person for sale at the moment. Contact me on 66.7 for details"

*Radio turns off*

Aeryes    127

*Presses the PTT button while grinning slyly, the voice can not be made out very clearly as the person speaking seems to have muffled the sound* 

"Mmm.. More fresh produce for sale.. Come get some fresh goods.. oh so fresh and juicy they are... Mmmmm.. want some? Then contact me on 66.7 so we can discuss the... deal..."

*The man ends the transmission while laughing insanely*

Ragnar    26

*Ragnar sits by the piano looking at his two new rabbits while someone holds the PTT button of his radio*

*Soft piano music starts to flow through the radio*

"This is a little announcement from the Brokers. We currently have two new slaves for sale. Contact me on 66.7 if you are interested in a deal." 

*The man releases the PTT button*

Xero3451    0

*Zeke holds down the PTT*

"Hey atleast you're bein' honest 'bout it this time 'round, skirting around it was pretty fuckin' stupid if I'm honest...Sure I'll be in touch sooner or later, as always best of luck in your endeavors Mr. Warren."

*He releases the PTT*

Eagle    409

*Radio Turns on with some static*

Ladies and gentlemen *Short pause* a Single man is up for sale.

Contact me on 66,7 if you are interested.

*Radio turns off*

Ragnar    26

*Radio turns on with muffled sounds of complaints in the background*

"Hello good folk. I would like to inform that we have two products to sell. Please contact us on 66.7 if you are interested." 

*Radio stops abruptly*

Ragnar    26

*Radio flickers to life. The sound of someone bitching is heard in the background*

"Hello again good people. There will be a sale real soon, one products up for grabs. As always, 66.7 if you are interested."

*Radio goes silent*

Raptor    189

*Jackson picks up his radio and presses down the PTT to respond*

"Human tracking huh? Well thats certainly an interesting line of work you boys do. I might have some business with you gentlemen later down the road."

*He releases the PTT button and quietly hums to himself as he walks through the woods.*

Faith    732

A chernarussian voice pops on the radio.

"66.7 eh? I'm interested. Make sure you bundle a few up for me, it's been a while since I've had a good time."

The radio goes static for a response, inhaling deeply.

Ragnar    26

*Radio turns on, a voice is heard*

"Hello good folk. We got right now a sale on two new products. Any buyers contact us on 66.7 as always."

*Radio goes silent*

Eagle    409

*Radio turns on*

Due to  an intern *Sighs*  our product got  loose sorry for the inconvenience.

*Radio turns off*

Hollows    459

*Nathan perks up as he was nursing his leg wound from his encounter with the Brokers a few weeks prior. He grunts as he shifts his weight over while he lay on a cot in his tent concealed in the wilderness. He fumbles with the radio transmission device a moment, before pressing down on the button after the man finishes his speech.*

"You don't remember me, but your boys caught me off guard in a certain town a while ago, and even fucking shot my thigh as I was surrendering myself to them upon demand. I've never met any of them, nor did I know of the Brokers' existence prior to this encounter. They had no reason to apprehend me other than boredom I suspect, yet it later became clear to me they intended to brand me and sell me to someone as a fucking slave. - Luckily, I escaped a life of slavery by the very wound your retarded motherfucker-"

*Nathan pauses a moment, working himself up in a small fit of rage as he was still very sore from being shot.*

"- Erhm... Anyhow... I escaped slavery because nobody wanted to buy a 'wounded' product. So your men branded into my shoulder your little 'symbol'. Well... This isn't a message from some 'Radio Warrior' telling you that you're all going to die. I know I'm outmanned and outgunned in all aspects of anything. Hell, I even respect most of you from the way you conducted yourselves while I was being held - minus the dingleberry tard whom actually shot me, he was an annoying little shit... Anyhow, before I lose my train of thought again- I'm informing you that I am not a 'Product' and that I'm a human being whom refuses to bear your mark... So whenever I came across a second stick of morphine and some good, sweet fucking heroin, I stuck a knife in a fire... Doped myself up and got a friend to cut off your brand. I refuse to wear it, to be associated with people of your standards. I am, again, unmarked. I traded a scar for another scar, and to me -- it was worth it. I hope that one day karma will whip around and fuck every last one of you. Nobody escapes Mother Karma forever. That is all.

Sincerely, the Unmarked." 

*Nathan releases the transmitter and goes back to laying in his cot in silence, relieved he had gotten that off of his chest.*

Eagle    409

-snip-

*Radio turns on laughing at his speech*

Heroin is a hell of a drug *Short silence* you stay safe my sweet product.

*Radio goes silent with static.

Jango    47

* It'd been a bitterly cold and humid day, as Darion Hunt stared off into the distance overlooking the town of Vyshnoye, He'd been perched atop Zub Castle the small castle lying south of Vyshnoye. Darion clasps the PTT button down on the radio and began to speak in a muffled unrecognizable raspy voice, whilst the wind billowed in the background. *

" Due to time constraints  and several minor business inconveniences, we are now taking orders on any product. Simply state your requirements by gender & age and your alias and or call-sign and wait for our broadcast on our business frequency 112.5 "

Darra    154

*Darra, shaking her head in disbelief, slowly picks up her radio and presses the PTT button*

"Now I know why you guys wouldn't tell me what product you were selling."

*Realizing just how lucky she was, Darra sighs as she releases the PTT button*

Eagle    409

*Darra, shaking her head in disbelief, slowly picks up her radio and presses the PTT button*

*Radio turns on with static*

Are you an interested buyer *Short pause* if so head on to 112.5 

and all your needs will be solved in a simple transmission.

*Radio turns off while he preps the product*

Darra    154

Are you an interested buyer *Short pause* if so head on to 112.5 

and all your needs will be solved in a simple transmission.

*Radio turns off while he preps the product*

*Darra presses the radio's PTT and softly asks*

"Are there any restrictions after the transaction is complete?"

*As she releases the PTT, Darra's plan to free at least one person from the horrors of human trafficking begins to form*

Eagle    409

All this is confirmed during the purchase

Further use of this freq is now formally over

*Radio turns off*

Sign in to follow this