Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-24, 05:53
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Cipher

Good Times Ahead [Open]

Recommended Posts

Cipher    0

Mack takes his radio to send out a quick message to those who might be looking to hire out Mobius.

"AYO! To those who it may concern:

Mobius is going on a short holiday, we've all come together and decided to use the next few weeks to conduct some, ahem, live-fire training and team-building excercises. We assure any current or potential clients that this holiday is only to better ourselves as professionals and we will return to the market very soon with some new services that I'm sure you all will be very excited about.

Until further notice, all of our current contracts will be suspended indefinitely and immediately. For all of our clients, you'll be contacted personally with more details on why we are taking our leave.

Good times ahead, folks!"

He releases the PTT and racks his AKM, chambering a round, and steps outside, breathing in the fresh air.

To a new future. Without feelings. Fuck everyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vic    0

*Victor laughs before begining to transmit.* 

"Let's call it how it is. This 'vacation' is you running. As you should be. But you can run as fast as you can. I will catch you."

*Victor ends his transmission*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cipher    0

*Victor laughs before begining to transmit.* 

"Let's call it how it is. This 'vacation' is you running. As you should be. But you can run as fast as you can. I will catch you."

*Victor ends his transmission*

Mack James chuckles a bit before holding down the PTT.

"You will catch me? You mean you and your thirty fucking friends?

Like I said, we're taking a holiday for a training excercise. See you in two weeks."

He releases the PTT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JimRP    173

*Dimitri presses his PTT.*

"I hope you know how to hide well.

You know, the thing is, you come and want to talk to Hope, but you have people surrounding the area, but little did you know we had people surrounding your guys. It's funny, isn't it?

Seven guys? More like three.

I hope you'll use these couple of weeks good.

Oh by the way, I hope you're not using these weeks to take 'heat' off what's going on.

You've dug a hole and like the snake you are, you'll lay in it.

Whether Victor and his friends help, I do not care, I will still put a bullet in your head.

You attacked something I love, Camp Hope. I hope within your vacation's period you find a way to pull a Houdini."

*Dimitri's tone would start growing louder and louder throughout the message, obviously angry. He'd then cuss in Russian, very loudly, to the point where you'd hear static while he'd talk.*

"Vy znayete kakoye Mack? Trakhayte vas i trakhayte vashikh druzey. Vy nichego. Segodnya, vy byli udachlivy chto vse vashi druz'ya byli tam ubezhdat'sya vy NE POLUCHIT S"YEMKU. Potomu chto vy ZNALI chto vy trakhayushch dlya togo chtoby poluchit' s'yemku yesli vy derzhali bred sobachiy poyti dal'she. To naskol'ko vy doveryayete nam. No teper', ya nadeyus' chto vashi druz'ya budut vokrug vas kazhdyy den', ves' den. Ya naydu vy."

*Dimitri stops the transmission.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamie    1425

-

Jamie chuckles as the responses, and decides to respond also.

Why is there so much drama in this place? You'd think people would be more worried about waking up alive or not?

--

These guys said they're going for vacation. You're going to ruin it with such nasty responses. I'd hate for my holiday to get ruined.

--

I hope you fellas' have a wonderful holiday. Send me a postcard.

He smiles somewhat, putting the radio down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LoneStarrr    84

*Alan, unable to sleep, had been listening in to the radio at the time of Mack's transmission. After waiting for some time, he begins to contemplate responding to his old friend. Eventually, he makes his decision, picking up the radio and pressing down the PTT* 

Well Mack...it seems you've gotten yourself into some shit...atleast from what I'm hearing. *He pauses for a moment, thinking about what to say* I'm not going to pick sides, that's not what I do, but I don't want you going out there and getting yourself killed. I would like to not lose any more friends to this hell-hole. *He pauses once more, still treading carefully as he speaks* Just do me a favor...stay safe out there, and please, take some time to think about what you're getting yourself into.

*Alan releases the PTT and lets out a heavy sigh, thinking of the troubles Mack has gotten into. He sets the radio down gently on the table beside him, moving it so not to block the candlelight. Still concerned, he leaves the radio on as he proceeds to slump down into his chair, contemplating the future.* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×