Server time: 2018-08-20, 05:30

Sign in to follow this  
Krimbo

Remember...

Probably the funniest group I've ever met after all this time. Too bad they got themselves perma banned for stupid shit.

They got baited by Rolle :(

Magw33d got banned without warning, without points, without a report & with no chance of an appeal ever by Rolle. All Magw33d did was type "alright there fella" to some newcomers in introductions one night. So with that prospect in mind the others quite aptly kamikaze'd and ended their time here. 

Most of them barely play any video games at this point now.

I know it's always said but this community hasn't been the same since those days. There was something different about the environment. We took it seriously without being serious about it. We RP'd knowing that it should be fun instead of what the community has become now. It's definitely become more hardcore but in a way that's alienated a lot of the original players & supporters. It's way too serious these days & I don't think it will ever reach that peak for me again. 

I've only come across 3 types of characters; mad men, cannibals or American ex-soldiers/supersoldiers. It feels like the server is just filled with them.

Probably the funniest group I've ever met after all this time. Too bad they got themselves perma banned for stupid shit.

They got baited by Rolle :(

Magw33d got banned without warning, without points, without a report & with no chance of an appeal ever by Rolle. All Magw33d did was type "alright there fella" to some newcomers in introductions one night. So with that prospect in mind the others quite aptly kamikaze'd and ended their time here. 

Most of them barely play any video games at this point now.

I know it's always said but this community hasn't been the same since those days. There was something different about the environment. We took it seriously without being serious about it. We RP'd knowing that it should be fun instead of what the community has become now. It's definitely become more hardcore but in a way that's alienated a lot of the original players & supporters. It's way too serious these days & I don't think it will ever reach that peak for me again. 

I've only come across 3 types of characters; mad men, cannibals or American ex-soldiers/supersoldiers. It feels like the server is just filled with them.

Yeah it is a different environment now, something I had to get used to when I returned. And while those types do exist, I'd like to think there are groups out there trying to make things different, mine included. o7 though

Had some great RP with the dragons on Kotei Shima. Unfortunately I have no screenshots as I had a potato laptop at the time, but the moments I shared with the dragons are never forgotten. o7 <3

I remember one of our guys got in to a fight with some of yours ingame and he said something like "clearly 2 bombs wasn't enough" or something along those lines. The fallout from that joke was a total mess, but funny in itself. I think that's what also gave us the nickname "Ass hat militia" on your teamspeak.

I also remember that one open field fight we had. No buildings for cover, just small stone walls and rocks. The PKM tracer rounds just shooting all over the place was amazing.

Good group. Another example of why mod was so much fun.

EDIT: Oh and the hatchet kamikaze in to Ravens Nest

Great memories from really great people. Looking back at things and when V.2 came around with some of the best damn RPers on the server it was a beacon on great rp over realistic rp.

I remember when I first joined... I killed the leader of the Dragons in Trade Post while he was being held in the one building by CTC...

.... Still never got paid for it, either.

How could I not, hands down the best time I had on Dayzrp was with you crazy lot, Shakya, Alfie, Ed, Magw33d, Bray and so on Miss our csgo games so much :D

Can't believe I missed the chance to play during the mod. All the groups seemed so much fun