Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 18:07
Sign in to follow this  
Beni

Daniel Balfour(Smith)... The Past and Present..

Good read, keep it up.

I slowly walked up and instantly Dusty recognised me... All I heard from a deep, italian voice was " Hey kid, what's that on your arm "

I'm not fuckin' italian. #Triggered

I slowly walked up and instantly Dusty recognised me... All I heard from a deep, italian voice was " Hey kid, what's that on your arm "

You are at heart <3

You are. Accept it already.

Part X - Family's a word, and word's don't mean nothin' out here..

" The road's won't love you like she will Danny " - Anonymous(He said put Anon to look edgy..)

" Listen up good because I'm gonna say this one clearly... I'm still the same kid I always was.. I've just adjusted the way I live... Even though I didn't want to.. I mean, when you've got Bobby Balfour as a fucking father.. You can't be a bitch... Yeah, fair enough... I did live like a bitch back in days, but now I roll around with a strap on me, and a vest on me, and now... I've never felt so fucking powerful in the whole of my life... Despite having a lot to lose, I have a lot to gain...

I mean, fair enough.. I've got a soft side, that's obvious to everyone. Only a few people have seen it... A true soft side, all that needs to be hidden now though, looking soft is a bad thing.. Especially in fuckin' apocolyptic Chernarus.

I've got people who I'm close to tho... People like Anton, Lyca, Bobby, Jake, and well.. The most important person.. You can probably guess who that is. I'm happy she's doin' her thing, happy she's protected... But if anyone tried anything hurt her, They'd get a bullet to the head the very same week... 

Bobby choose me right over his mandem, he let me in... He took me in with open arms, when he found out I was his son he did anyway.. Although I think Lyca told him to.. I mean, he's my Dad for fuck sake... To be honest... 

The dream is.. I wanna be up there and share first place with him. 

Part XI - Snake's, New recruit's... A New Brother

" If I see these cunts... If I ever find them, I'm going to rip their fucking eyes out " - Daniel Balfour

Alright, we're going to go do an award ceremony let's go boys, Those were the first words that were said, before Darren died... Jericho and Tim took us to the power plant where the apparent Ceremony... We were all there, lined up. I'm not even official cold water, I mean fair enough I am a part of their organisation, but that's only because I'm bobby's fucking kid... Anyways, so yeah. We were all lined up... I was standing next to Dalton at the time.. Then, I heard it... " PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP DARREN " I didn't know what to fucking do... I look to my left Dalton had his gun up, pointed... He whispered to me " what the fuck is going on? "  

Next thing you know, we hear that Darren's been a snake.. Endangered a lot of our people... Endangered Lyca, Bobby.. Dalton.. Tim, fucking everyone... I didn't like this... I trusted him.. I truly did... Shortly after, I saw what Coldwater could truly do to someone... 

They whipped him, They beat him to a fucking pulp... Then Dalton says to me " Watch this " and he walked over to Darren, and smashed his balls in with a sledgehammer... I had no words. I was truly shocked... After he came and stood next to me... I threw my arm around his shoulder and grined at him... I was, impressed... To say the least.

And then, the finale of the whole event... The firing squad... You can pretty much guess what happened... You can now find his body hanging from one of the Cherno apartment roofs... Soon after this, I started to enjoy Dalton's company... He was like... I don't know, I guess he cared? We cared for the same people I suppose... I don't know how he knew so much about me... He know about myself and Fox.. He knew that I cared about Lyca... the one thing he didn't know, is that Bobby.. Is my father... 

Speaking of the whole father thing, I think Coldwater are going to have to know soon... They're all starting to question what I'm doing hanging around with them... Why would a sixteen-year-old kid, be hanging around with a contractor group? I've got little experience when it comes to firefights, and yet I'm balling round, M4 in my hand and blue armband on my arm... I suppose if people do find out that Bobby is my son, It will have it's benefits...

Another thing, I've toughened up... Hell... Even my fucking voice has changed... I went from getting a panic attack over hitting someone to hitting new recruits over the head with a rifle... Just because I was told to... I suppose this is how I'm supposed to be.. As cold as a G... I've got to get that reputation now...

Three years ago I remember living life as a kid... Always getting picked on for doing daft shit... I never understood why I was never like Leon... I was never confident... Leon could fight like it was nothing... He did all the things that a real big brother should... Protected me I suppose.... I wanted to change, but I couldn't.. I was always the shy kid at the back of the class... Dressing like a thug, but never having the heart to do anything thuggish... Then, someone said something to me that changed me... At school, at the back of the class... One of the big bad gangsters said to me... In private..

" Do your thing and never look back " 

That's exactly what I did.... Suddenly, I didn't feel so... I don't know, different? Now I'm gonna tell you another story, about this kid called Joey... He thought he was a true gangster in school... This was true until my brother got a hold of him, made him sick in fear and tear up... Then he changed... The point of the story is... Every single hard man, their is always a harder person than them... 

noice

*Wipes a tear away* My nephew is becoming a stone cold killer, I am so proud.

*Wipes a tear away* My nephew is becoming a stone cold killer, I am so proud.

The next part will surprise you... A lot.

Part XII - Guilt...

" If one of these people die, It's my fault... " - Daniel Balfour 

" Well, here it is I suppose... My own little crew... Well, little is an understatement.. I can't admit that I care about every single member of this little team, but to be honest, they can see it.. I get angry when they fuck up because if one of these people die, the blood's on my hands... I could not stand losing one of these boys now... I just can't. Fucking hell I'm 16 years old and I'm leading a fucking underground movement... This is my life. I've never felt so under pressure when I lead these boys into a fight, what happens if one of them takes a bullet and dies? I can't go and tell their fucking girlfriend or boyfriend that they died for something that I wanted... I'm not fighting for any cause now, I'm fighting for myself... Fuck, if Bobby never made me this way... Bringing me into Coldwater, I don't think any of this would've ever happened... Saying that, I would've actually stayed a full on bitch...

All these boys and girls that I'm apparently in charge of, who the fuck made me their leader? It went from just a group of friends to a full on movement, and I don't know what the fuck we're fighting for anymore, I first came in and all the older lads had everything sorted out, and now they're probably dead... Why the fuck did I choose to take lead? I never wanted this...

I watched fucking Mikey get shot in the head, right before my fucking eyes... He died because of me... Why did I bring him along, I knew he wasn't fucking ready... I mean, sure he was older than me by about four years but, he never had a fucking firefight in his entire life, and he ran... Out of cover and instantly got shot in the head by a fucking SVD... Maybe that's why I became so cold? Instead of letting my emotions out, I keep them in and give the impression that I'm cold... But fuck.. I'm human right? I mean, I look at my hands right now... Clean, but 48 hours ago, they had blood on them... It just goes to show... Everyone's got secrets, and something to hide. 

Part XIII - The Ol' Days
" You're weak Danny, and everyone can see it " -  Anton Riger

Jesus fuckin' christ... Sometimes I think back to the days where I was nothing more than a bitch in a neon blue T-SHIRT, chasing people who I knew inside that I could never get... Damn, look at me now... Sitting in a compound somewhere in fucking Chernarus, having a full team behind me. Ready to die... I don't think about the present or even the future, I always think about the past... I guess that's kind of my issue... I always think back to the old day's...

I remember the night, when I was sitting around the fire with Anton, Julia, J.K and Johnny... That was some fuckin' night. I always think that, If I would've joined them... I would've went through the transition sooner... And maybe thing's have been different. I knew Anton cared about me in his owned fucked up way, but Julia... Nah.. She didn't give a fuck... I think she would've honestly hung me if Anton wasn't there. I was weak... Hell, I suppose she would've been doing me a favor at the time, I had nothing then... To think if she would've killed me, I would've never found out that Bobby was my father, never would've found out that I had some sort of person inside me that I pulled out and became... I never would've ripped that cunt's eyeball out a month later either... I always wonder what happened to him. I think to myself, was I truly anger at him for shooting at my team, or was I just angry myself or did it to make someone else feel the same way I did...

I think Anton look's at me as a friend... Or some sort of family or something... He called me family that night, and he's still family to me... Honestly, I don't know why... I cared about all of them in way.... Hell, I even care about Johnny,.. Even though I know for a fact he doesn't give a shit about me. I've notice Anton change however, he was cold... The coldest person I knew actually... At one point anyways, but then I noticed how much he cared about that Hayley chick, it just goes to show, everyone cares about someone, no matter how cold they are. 

I always wonder, what if Julia met the Danny that pretty much the whole of Chernarus knows now, I wonder what her reaction would've been... Honestly, but she had a point... I was weak..

I honestly want to thank her one day... She made me realize that I was a fucking coward back then... That was the exact kick I needed in the chest to change how I acted. Ever since that night I wore all black... I mean, I wasn't killing anyone or anything, but it was a start right? I wasn't as much baity as I was... And then the whole Coldwater thing came out of nowhere... Then, he made me into this.. This thing.... I suppose I became passive aggressive, he trained me a lot... 100 Push up's a day, never allowed to rest, soon it became second nature to me.... I was able to use that name... I stopped calling myself a smith, and I started calling myself Balfour... 

I still think the old Daniel Smith is in there somewhere... I don't show it though... All this being a " baddass merc " is a real thing... 90% of the time, if someone is weak like I was, I tell them... But some people, I have a soft spot for... 

Pretty much.. Bobby changed me, but Anton and Julia... Gave me a head start... 

Edited by Beni

Sign in to follow this