Server time: 2018-08-18, 19:48

Stagsview

Dead Batteries [Recruitment Open][Active]

1 minute ago, Stagsview said:

The 80s track part of the recruitment is serious....It is required.

giphy[1].gif

hyyyyype!

Good luck guys! Nice to see it back

Good luck! :D

The thread is exciting, the goals and lore are great!

The expectations for how often the current roster will get IG and actually play are pretty low however.

20 minutes ago, Joffrey said:

The expectations for how often the current roster will get IG and actually play are pretty low however.

u right

25 minutes ago, Joffrey said:

Fuckin brutal.

Looked through it though and I gotta love that recruitment app (may steal some ideas from that) ;)

30 minutes ago, Joffrey said:

I like you and your blunt honesty because you know how to speak truths without being a complete dick about it; you're not even wrong, though I will make an honest attempt despite the lack of anything interesting with the game itself.

Maybe we can do the role play together and you can help dirty up my clean sheet :trolle:

wink wonk

@Joffrey thanks man. And yea, this isn't going to be a every day online clan. We aim to play at least twice a week or more but in the end RL always comes first with me along with others. It's not I don't have motivation to play, it's more due to the lack of actual time.

Recruitment is currently open btw. Looking for people that want to try something different, details will be given over ts along with our clan document for you all to read. All timezones are being accepted.

56 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Bad guys!!!!<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

You know you have an instant invite xx. Send my love to Sasha.

I remember the name from a long time ago. The graphics look great and the concept you told me was very interesting, I'm exited to see how this will play out. Best of luck Staggsie

Not gonna lie, but this group looks pretty sick! Nice job.

I'm glad to see you're doing this Staggs. I hope it goes the way you want it to!

Good luck, and hope to see you in game <3 

Dead meme tbh

1 minute ago, Unknown Entity said:

Dead meme tbh

Says the gypsy 

I like trains

Hello @Stagsview, you have a very nice group page and the lore is very well written. You have stated that the LM's have received a copy of your goals but we have not received them. Please send the LM's a copy of goals when you get the chance. There is also some concern about this group's activity. The majority of your members have not been active in game for some time and because of that, until this group can show that it can be active, this group will stay in Group Ideas. Please let me know if you need any help. Thanks. 

9 hours ago, PCJames said:

Hello @Stagsview, you have a very nice group page and the lore is very well written. You have stated that the LM's have received a copy of your goals but we have not received them. Please send the LM's a copy of goals when you get the chance. There is also some concern about this group's activity. The majority of your members have not been active in game for some time and because of that, until this group can show that it can be active, this group will stay in Group Ideas. Please let me know if you need any help. Thanks. 

Both Major and Taryn were given copies of the Goggle document with the goals put across them already. They also have been explained OOCly the goals and objectives before the thread comes up. In regards to activity we are gathering the troops up and will be getting IG ASAP. This clan isnt for daily activity but for fun. We just recruited a further 3 members and are ironing out the last inner workings before we start out story.

P.S if then you ask why the thread is up, it is because we want to recruit more members to the clan....we have a set goal of people we want before starting the story and are almost at our goal.

Time to welcome some cannon fodder!

Welcome @Major get us accepted through abuse

@DarkStyle old friend of mine. Good lad.

@Sunshine original member returning for the American timezone ;)

Still recruiting for both timezones! Feel free to send in apps.... We shall arrive in south zagoria this week!

Hello @Stagsview, this group has been unarchived for over two weeks now and the majority of its members have yet to get even in game. Is it still your intention to keep this group around or you do you wish to archive it to a later date when you all can play? Thanks. 

Didnt think id see this again, might send in an app..

@PCJames relax man, this clan is going to happen it's just a slow process, we aren't rushing the Lms to accept us nor do we want to rush the process. We are gathering recruits, seeing who is interested and from there get the show running.

Basically we would rather start with a good core than bare minimum