RDM? sudden shooting at North Airfield

Server and location: Server 1 Airfiled up north

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): exact server time 0205

Your in game name: Warren Thomas

Names of allies involved: NA

Name of suspect/s: Itslit

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): NA

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events:  I spawned in and heard someone running around..I approached and started some dialogue, kinda good RP actually.  I sat down and begin some more dialogue.  The individual i was talking with sat down. Suddenly starting blowing me away with an automatic weapon.  Scared me half to death.  I have played on here without incident and this was the first time something like this has happened. i went to TS and contacted admin because I did not know the name of the assailant. I thought it could be an accident.  you help would be appreciated.   Slink

Hi, this was me, it was an accident. I pressed f4 on my keyboard (Which brings up a Windows option to connect to external screens) and then I alt tabbed and clicked off it, then I clicked back into the game. My mouse was stuck and this happened. I felt pretty shit about it and was considering going to the TS to speak to an admin about it.

Hi, this was me, it was an accident. I pressed f4 on my keyboard (Which brings up a Windows option to connect to external screens) and then I alt tabbed and clicked off it, then I clicked back into the game. My mouse was stuck and this happened. I felt pretty shit about it and was considering going to the TS to speak to an admin about it.

I was hopping it was.  If you would have went to TS I would have not filed this...Shit happens, also thought we had some good RP going.  I was gonna permadeath if it wasn't an accident.  I'm fine with this report being solved if its ok with Admin.   Slink....

I was hopping it was.  If you would have went to TS I would have not filed this...Shit happens, also thought we had some good RP going.  I was gonna permadeath if it wasn't an accident.  I'm fine with this report being solved if its ok with Admin.   Slink....

Really sorry about this, it's a terrible default option for Windows that I still haven't figured out how to disable yet.

Before we close, we'd like to mention a few things.

Even though this was an accident, you would of been punished with an RDM verdict if the OP did not forgive you. It is your responsibility alone to make sure you use the assigned keys, it is your own fault if you press the wrong key. But we can also see you acknowledged your mistakes and we are very pleased you managed to talk things out. This is a hard lesson to learn, hopefully we won't see you doing accidents like this again.

/Closing upon request.

Sign in to follow this